Reviews for A Hung Up Confession
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great fic! Like you, I'm a big supporter of the foursome. I don't believe one relationship is more important than others. Zack and Cloud's love is just as important as Aerith and Clouds or Zack's and Aerith's.

Zerith is my OTP and I'm glad that Aerith and Zack are together in death. They may not be lovers in the physical sense but they have all the time in the lifestream to talk. They are so devoted to one another. I cry when I'm tumblr and see them.

That said, I do support Clerith friendship. I do believe Aerith has a right to move on and she did. She loves Cloud but still holds Zack in her heart. I think Zack would have wanted her to be happy. I think it's interesting how in the Japanese version of Crisis Core Zack's dying words were '(Cloud) if you see Aerith, I'm counting on you to take care of her.' So I can accept Clerith from that point of view.

And of course, I've always loved Clack friendship. Their bond is so beautiful. I love how Zack continues to watch over Cloud along with Aerith. As for Cloti, it's not my favorite pairing but their whole history is pretty sweet.

Sorry for this long review. I know you don't speak English as a first language, but I think you do a good job regardless. :)
Ryuki Devo chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hey! I got your message and went to read your fic. I like how you did your research for this story and utilized it to help create it. Another thing I want to point out is how you got Zack and Tifa to meet up and talk about the people they hold close. Zack has good intentions to bring Cloud and Tifa together, but sadly his plans did not have the chance to be put into action. It's sad when I think about it. Tifa and Cloud probably would be together sooner if none of that happened and Zack did what he had in mind.

Overall, great job.
L.P. Geon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I find Fack/Zati friendship really interesting. xD The way they interacted in Crisis Core was a touch adorable, and you can see by that point Zack only had eyes for Aerith, even if Tifa was baring her midriff at him. ZACK IS SO LOYAL.

I also love the way Zack is so big-brotherly to Cloud in this, it's so cute. Zack and Aerith in the end were just so adorable trying to bring them together, like two loving guardian angels watching over them. ; w;

AND AERITH TEASING ZACK IN THE END ooooh 3 It really seems like something Aerith would do, and Zack's reaction is so in-character. I loved that part so much. 333