Reviews for Does it Need Saying?
katherine chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
and in this fanfiction, the entire fandom was donna
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
You screamed at the tv too? I also threw stuff at the screen. Then I cursed RT Davies and started to cry. But THIS...at the last line I went into hysterics. Brilliant!
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
god, so perfect and beautiful. Why did they have to have the old metacrisis? I wish journey's end could have been like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
So good to know I wasn't the only one to start yelling at the screen...
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
BWHAHAHHAHAA! Thanks for the laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
:D Brilliant
thisismyotp chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my gosh okay I love the "marry her before you knock her up with your alien baby" because Jackie doesn't even care about the fact it'd be an alien baby she just wants them to be married first and that, to me, is such a perfect representation of Jackie.
FantasticWhovian chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
omygod this is amazing
nice touch at the end too ;)
cjsmalley chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
No, you weren't the only one screaming at the TV, I woke up my family and screamed myself hoarse. Then I curled up under the computer table and bawled for the next hour or two. It wasn't fair goddamit! And then he goes off, goes nuts and then dies!
peacelovebooks999 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I cracked up while reading this, and no, you're not the only one who screamed, but I think I'm the only one who screamed and threw my remote at the telly!
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lol I love it! Perfect. OF COURSE it needed saying. I scream every time I happen to hear someone say that sentence. Even if it has nothing to do with the Doctor. Unrelated or no, I just look at them and I say YES OF COURSE IT DOES. And then they stare.
But, quite honestly, it does.
And you go, girl! I love Donna in this one! "Oi! At least let's get back to the TARDIS before you begin shagging like rabbits."
Oh, yes. I like this sentence very much. Because of reasons.
But, as I was saying, Donna is positively, absolutely brilliant in this one BECAUSE YOU JUST KNOW SHE SHIPS ROSE/DOCTOR. I mean, seriously, who doesn't? Donna is a very smart woman.
Also, Rose? Perfection!
Jackie? So bleedin' in-character, I love it. "And if the baby has tentacles or three heads or anything like that, I'll slap you until you regenerate!" I love how she just knows that they will have beautiful brilliant babies together. Oh yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. :)
I WANT THIS NOW. Thank you for effectively ruining me for this episode. I will just imagine this scene now if I ever find this episode on TV. I'll just be like, think of the happy story, think of the happy story. And then cry when he leaves. And then think, off to fanfic!
Thank you. I WANT THIS NOW. I hope you're happy.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
LOL...that was funny.
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
You or to live Donna and Jackie! The women who weren't afraid to slap some sense into he Doctor :)
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 10/16/2012