Reviews for Not Your Only Partner
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
You wrote this so true to each character, especially the interrogation, with Ryan trying to keep a fuming Espo in check.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ooo very dark and myserious. Good to see you writing again!
AllThingsCastle chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awwww! I loved this. Loved the "just her, only her". Pretty plausible explanation.
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ahhhh damn you castle
eaz35173 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Great story! Love how you wrote Ryan in this!
TC85 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I enjoy this story please continue.
nolesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww! Love Ryan in this, coming through for Castle and being so discrete about it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
we can only hope it goes something like this - otherwise AM and company may end up as vistims.

Thanks really enjoyed it.
MellBert chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Reading that made me feel better about the next ep! It's probably something just like that. Thank you! :)
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hope it works out like that in the show 2 weeks from now. Great job!
RGoodfellow64 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow tiff...as a fellow SPREE I appreciate you writing only from the promo which I also saw. Anyway this is good, I mean really, really good. I like the fact that they will be standing by him now, and that Kate has a much better idea where she stands in his eyes and heart. Any confusion she had at the beginning of Murder He Wrote should be ancient history after listening into this conversation.
penonin94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
God, I hope it happens like this, but I have the feeling (I cannot believe Kate was crying) that it won't go this way... :(
B.anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice and angsty. :)
always-as-you-wish-love chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh wow. this was intense. a nice story that works. i could see this happening. hopefully its as good in two weeks. :D
Lifeisgood3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I really hope that's how it is portrayed on the show!