Reviews for Life's Changes
toothless20 chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
"..."! Okay, I did NOT see that one coming. OMG sweet cliffy, pregnant agen! If i were Danny i'ed be pissd to. ;P
p.s Just want to know when is Danny supposed to impregnate Paulina?
I cant wait to see how that one play's out.
writergirl142 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
I have loved reading your stories! I can't wait to read the next one!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
You did well with Vlad's point of view and definitely feeling his deep emotion around Danny and Blue, it's honestly reasonable to see from this point of view.

...
...
...Danny's pregnant again?! Oh boy, this isn't good.

At least Vlad changing for the better and I hope Danny goes back to Sam soon! She misses him!

Alright, at least you put in such a good story to see.

Awe, you know I fell in love with your story and truly, your story is very interesting and most favorite out of everything I have read. You're welcome very much and you know I'm always there for you as a friend, I'm glad to be your friend as well, Four!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Hm, to think about it...I will be busy for a couple of weeks and it's vacation for two weeks. I'm not entirely upset, I understand. So don't worry about it, (: I'm always going to be excited to read when it comes again and it'll be better than nothing at all.

Anyway...wow...that's...intense. I honestly felt so shocked and the song appeared in my head. The one by Westlife, "I'll see you again" during Danny's funeral. I was so happy to see him alive again! But, wow...so much going on and Danny is blaming too much of himself for this. I feel terrible for him!

As for Sam, Yeah! Way to go girl! Keep on believing it all the way!
toothless20 chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
Why not ues the ghoststinger to kill them, it would be so much eazyer to get the girl's back.?
Also, what ever happend to the stewards on Vlad's private plane from book 1?

P.S I love this story, it is by far my favourite:)
PrincessBetty01 chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
WHAT THE?! You cannot leave me hanging! What-what gonna happen!? Will they be alright? Honestly, this is scaring me sh*tless!

As for Jazz, I wonder how she gotten herself pregnant...or who was the father really is.

But, oh man, Vlad may have been honest, but Megan has really seen the light of everything. From the way I see it, they never exactly told her anything to know of. They never lied to her all, just...backing out the truth.

Gee, I hope everything would be alright, but I would be shock to see if anyone from the future comes to save them somehow. Eh, that's just silly. For now, I hope they make it out safely and half alive.
cutegrly chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
I really liked that chapter with Danny and Tucker at the party... so many good things I could say! I cant wait for the next chapter!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Eh, it's okay. I've been busy anyway...for once, I'm just happy to know school is almost over...*almost fainting*

Thanks for the chapter today! That put me at ease now. I can see everything is turning out much easier for Danny, but I can't believe he got himself drunk! - Well, half drunk. Honestly, Tucker isn't no better. Well, I guess it can be safe to say they didn't sleep with anyone. So...at least that works out, but I don't know...Sam, something's up.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
Whoa...Danny actually getting Vlad involved more and I wish I could be there for Vlad. You know, out of randomness, it would be seeing Vlad's dream where he sees where everyone supports him on Blue and his relationship. Seeing that he's stronger than ever and how emotional it'd be for him. Once he'd wake up, he'd start to appreciate Blue a lot more. But, that's just an idea.

Hm, I'm not upset about the religion, I just try to take it from different point of view as all. It really brings out many questions about other things that we never realize.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
Eh, it's okay for the lateness. I had so much to deal with - never realizing my writing was going in the wrong direction, but I learned a few new things! :D

Anyway, glad to see Danny kept things easy for Joseph and I agree, honesty is the best way to go in life and relationship. Awe, their first kiss?! So cute!

I see they're trying to make school a little more important and serious. I like that, almost similar to what my college's rules are. However, some of my teachers/professors have their own rules/policy to follow, but I can definitely relate on that. It's very serious and people here are either here for drama or just wants education. I'm in for the education!

Of course, you're minding me like the school's bulletin board website where teachers post their assignments, calendars, lectures, notes, and contact to each them while being monitor. There's more, but I haven't explored to it as much other than peeking my grades early. It's depending on each teacher's/professor's policy.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Well, when you mention about boxing, I'm pretty much out of it. But I can tell Dani has the upper hand of the fight. I can see similarity and vocabularies for boxing vs. karate. So, I grasp some of the idea. But, geesh, Danny needs to get his priority straight and remember not to mess up anymore! I know his parents aren't blind to his actions, lies, and deeper secret! I say way to go Jack!

Poor Joseph...to think about it, I already know what my family plans on saying to my possible boyfriend in the future and my grandma's comment to him...oh, god, I hope he survives when that comes.

I wonder what Danny going to tell him...it can't be about everything, could it be? I may be wrong or either that, he's really going to say something that's gonna blow my mind.

Dani, I hope she's able to cope. I do want the original vision to come true and get Tucker to say something about the bigger the halfa family is, the better it is or something. It's been a long while.

Well, keep it up! :) It's starting to make everything interesting.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Yes, this finally means being caught for once, but at least they aren't dragging in the police or the division on Vlad. I do wonder how this influences on the matter. However, with Jack is now more involved with the story, it really shows more of the father role he plays.

Man, Dani's birth to twins, loved her attitude towards Vlad!

Now, I remember what I was going to ask in the last chapter...how does Jazz becomes a halfa? That's what is throwing me off! I mean, she is involved from time to time, but not much as the rest of the Phantom Team. Of course, I look forward to see Joseph a part of the story and see what he is like as a character.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
They're going to tell them?! *Faints* Gee, here I thought Danny wasn't ever going to tell them! This ought to be a miracle.

I'm surprised Vlad hasn't popped in a while. Hm, or maybe he's proving his worthiness.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Well, this certainly brings a lot of attention going on here, especially Danny's critical situation and Dani's fear around children, even her own.

I guess I will have to wait next week for the next two chapters! :)
cutegrly chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
wow i like the storm and danny doin the rescue... i was alittle surprised that tucker n sam especially had no idea about the person that died... i meen u metioned how his smile was forced n stuff n danny couldnt keep those thoughts to himself that soon after it happened can he? and what happened to no more secrets ;) anyway just a little thing that stood out to me.. and it coul just be me reading it wrong :)

i like the idea of danny n dash being friends when they were younger n stuff and i cant wait to see how it plays out especially if dash ever finds out fenton is phantom! anyway i cant wait for more! great work!