Reviews for Life's Changes
PrincessBetty01 chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
*blushing* Gah, it's nothing. I thought it would be simple and well, glad to know it's a good nickname, Four, ;] You're welcome!

Now, I have to say the storm is very drastic, I would have choose to skip school in that kind of a weather, but I grew up in that kind of severe situation. Now, I am wondering where the hell is Vlad? If he's the mayor, where has he been? That's what I am beginning to wonder.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh here! I needed it and now, getting ready to my last class for today. I look forward for tomorrow, one class and heading home! I'll be able to read the tomorrow chapter! ;D

Betty
PrincessBetty01 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Wow...a lot has definitely cleared the air going on here. Honestly, I'm glad the two are finally having their break and easing up a bit. Yay!

Now, I do wonder how everything will turn out and oddly, I want Sam pregnant...O.o...but I'll have to wait until then.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
O.o; This is very very dark...I better grab popcorn before I read next chapter!

Honestly, I didn't think Vlad would stoop that low in his life time, but I could see his reasons. I like Blue and I hope he stays with Vlad. It might ease things up and find a way to balance each other and their lives.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
O.o . ?

Did...Vlad literally replaced Danny or made a replicate? Oh, gee...this isn't looking so great.
cutegrly chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I cant believe it! this story has so many unexpected twists and turns its amazing! i absolutely love the story and cant wait for more! you are a great author!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
*has a ghostly appearance* Uh...um, *gulps* Oh Dani...I feel so bad for her. I'm glad she's out of Vlad's hand now and he's better be damn lucky he isn't dead anymore. This isn't pretty anymore...*gulps*...glad to know she's back with the Fenton family again, but this sounds much traumatic than what Danny has gone through. I wondered what Vlad put her through...besides a rape or two or more alone...gee, so much to wonder.

Anyway, for the best thing to recommend a prescription to writer's block. Take a break for a while until you're extremely motivated or make an unexpected surprise for the heck of it.

Anyway, I voted already! ;D Vote makes a difference, it means we have a vote.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Wow...so much going on here! And hey! You put Sign language in! I'm glad to finish this before the party - school's party, so no worry, ;) - and so far, there's so much tension. I think I have somewhat of an idea to what Vlad may be up to, but I'm glad he's supportive of Danny in a way he can never have again.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Geesh, nothing is right at all lately and it's really seem to be out of hand!

Now...for the twins mystery. You really got me curious!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
I see some progresses are coming along well, that's good, but why do I have a feeling something is going to be suspected soon enough?
forever-stained-crimson chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
great chappie...cant wait for the next
PrincessBetty01 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
AWE! Man, I was wondering when Maddie would find out about the whole visiting Grandpa situation back in December! Yay! The answer has arrived, but whoa! Vlad got a boyfriend? YES! I didn't see that coming. Now, that might change things for Lilly.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Whoa...that's deep! Honestly, I knew the pregnancy was going to happen again. However, with Sam and her skin issue. Man, it's really personal.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2