Reviews for Bad Love
Miss Millie chapter 17 . 5/15
Hello again,
Just wanted to let you know that I have just reread your Story again for the 3rd or 4th time. I'm not sure if it isn't on of the best one yet. I learn more each time I re-read it.
Thinks again,
Millie
hawkswench chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
I found this story two days ago. I am glad you are still writing.
davidandrewfugett1982 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I love the plot of this story, and you obviously have very good grammar. The only problem is people do not all talk like that. You even have dobby talking with perfect English. Quite frankly, your characters are not believable because their speech is too perfect. Also, you don’t convey their emotions very well. I can’t sense what any of them are feeling very well. You need to think about the character and write their speech as they would say it, not how you would say it.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
very nice good to know even death has rules! And I can just imagine Sirius giving them literal hell! great work!
james.nelsony7mail.com chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
f. c h nhñg cvgnghcccgngnghn. nnn nffg nnnc chhhc n ynv mv m m gbvyyyvyy vvvvuvvyÿ. hyb hhu uuggvvh. vu b jyjyjjyjjjbbnnnbb vvvvj ujuujugjuuuujgghuuhgununkhnbununggvggbbbmbujuhhuhu uhuuhuhhubh uuhuhhhhhhhbuyhguuujbhuuhb hhuhhhhihumgjjiuhujkkukgjukhhh,bb,bbbbhhuuuhhu,huh hhhhhhhhhbuhhhhuhuh bbbhhbhhhhhhh,hbhuhbhuhuhhbhb hhhhbhbuuhh hhhhhhuhhhhbhhh hhhhuhhbhuuhuhh ub uh u b hhuuu bubhuu bhhb,bhhuubbbuubuu hubbub bbubbbhhubuuubjubbbubhhbhbhb bb bhhuhihuh,ub bbhhubhhb bhubuhu buubhbubuhu bhh uhubububuuub bubuh. uuuubu bu. uuuuh. uubbububbh. u. buhubuhubhuuhbhu ubbuhubuhbhhbhhhbhu ububbbuhu bhbhbhubhh bbhbhbhbhhhhh hbhbhbhh uhhjjujkkunun,huuhubuhhuhhbbhhhuhhu,,hhhhhhhh bhbbhhhhbhbuhbh,bhbhhbh huuuu hhhhhhnhhhhhhhhhhhhuhhhbhhuhuhbhbbhhbhhhhhbhhhuhh, nbbbhuuunnjmvbhmninuuihubuunubhhb,nbnu,nim gikiiiiukkkkkuhkkuyuuu,uuh,uuh,,nnnuuhunń n
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
Nice end to the story. Sorry for the long wait for me. Been busy with many htings. Loved it very much.
HappyPNF chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
A whore crutch?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ok... I'm gonna die laughin'! Seriously? WHORE CRUTCHES?!

No, this comment is not in a bad way. I totally enjoy this so far.
DevineInk chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Just finished reading the entire thing and I loved it! The little tweaks here and there with the original characters of the Harry Potter universe fit well with the rather dark and angsty mood of the story. Luna's backstory being related to an important and dark figure and all was brilliant, something I never would have imagined. I am sorry that this may be your last story, but you should know that it was a brilliant one. Excellent job my friend, excellent job :)
Mommy3 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
I'm sorry to hear that you can't write anymore. I just want to wish you well in all your future endeavors and thank you for the work you have already done.
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
very well finished a truly touching story
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
I really do like this ending, very satisfying! I also thought it was very appropriate to make the island in the middle of Black Lake a Memorial island - I'd bet it's a very quiet, peaceful spot for people to escape to when they need some time with their loved ones. I'm really glad that Harry had that time with his parents while he recovered - and I'm sure more than one of his friends wished they could hear every word of Harry's stories! Take care of yourself, my friend! :)

"...Tom may have one in the end." [won]
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
I loved loved was great.
FriendofMolly chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Keeps,
Oh PLEASE don't let that be the end! I guess you prepared me, so I knew something outside the box would happen. Giving Harry not only the time to heal, but to spend time with James and Lily, was the Greatest gift, for all of us. I'm glad you gave Harry the time to tie up loose ends and to reveal the truth. You certainly had me fooled in regards to his attitude toward Ron. Harry ran true to his nature, always protecting those he loves. Isn't it ironic that he did somewhat Dumbledore did to him. Harry though, only kept that which only he could do secret, not what others needed to know and do. I noticed that you mentioned Dobby reporting that all DE's were captured/destroyed. But you left out Kreacher. Please tell me he survived! You did an amazing job on this, even though at times I didn't like the way it was going. Now I understand it was camouflage. You got me, I admit it.
Peace, Love, and Hope,
FoM
Cosmyk Angel chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
I take it this was the final chapter? I would have loved to have seen more of the relationship development of Harry and Ginny that was aluded to, but never actually shown in the chapter.
Other than that, it was a good chapter. A few grammatical errors, but they can be overlooked.

Cosmyk
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
HI HI! :::waves::::
That was a nice little summation of the story
It was great that Harry got to spend some time with his parents and people got to share in it alittle
I'm not sure why Harry felt he had to out Luna it really wasn't his secret to give out but it didn't seem to hurt anything
I'm glad to see that RL didn't get in the way and you could finish your story.
As I was beta-ing a story the other day I had an odd thought...
in this story the author was writing a Quidditch game and the other seeker kept marking Harry as harry tried to find the snitch. So my brain thought it's too bad Voldie isn't/wasn't a seeker. Then when he marked harry as his equal the whole thing could have been figured out in a quidditch game... ( I know kinda lame but I may have Harry use that thought in one of my stories just as a giggle)
Hope all is going well for you...
love you