Reviews for Bad Love
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow, Luna as Medusa, now that's a plot twist I've never read before.

And just where is Daphne fitting into the scheme of things?
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Luna's a bad ass and Daph has just pledged herself to Harry's cause...
oh yes and we can't forget the Malfoy's (think Mr will acknowledge the life(s) debts? And tech it's to Dobby not harry.
A very eventful chapter
Love you
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
u're doing right by keeping Hermione and Ron away...just this once PLZ keep them at a distance!

good one!

update soon!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Well, I'm glad Harry listened to Severus' advice and brought Hermione back's a start for them, at least. I thought it was really cool when the walking talking Ferret got bested by a GIRL - and not only that, by the one he thought would be the easiest to defeat! HA! I love that Harry told Ginny he likes her NOT as a sister - it's good to know they're starting to get closer!

I hope you're feeling well, Ollie, and that you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit. The frog told me to tell you. I have no idea what it means but I think it was good. Maybe. Don't let strange creatures in your house just in case for your own good. Next please old man. Loved it it it it
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
i loved loved was awesome.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
SO Hermione, Draco and Blaise are on the edges of the inner circle huh?
Harry seems to have accepted that Dumbles is still pulling some strings but via Snape.
Dean took the break up a bit too easily if I was Harry I'd be a bit careful around him for a while (and careful around Ron too).
Looks like Harry is going to "recruit" a couple grown ups.
How are the RLS going?
Love you
hpnut1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Great job again
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
u know the only thing i hate abt this is that Harry asking Hermione for help after all she did to him!...i mean why fight when he'd have gone back!

good one!

update soon!
lyaser53 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This is getting better and better...Draco is hurting because he knows what OL' Moldy shorts is up too...Blaise just wants to make it out alive...LOL
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Oh wow. Poor Harry. Update soon.
pettybureaucrat chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter. I see Harry and Ginny are still dancing around their feelings, though. Maybe it's time for a bludgeoning hex, courtesy of Luna.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Why is it that so many authors disregard Draco from canon so they can "redeem" or otherwise "save" him as a character? If a plausible scenario were put forth where a chain of events could alter his basic personality, recounted below, then it would work fine. But in stories like this, it's just a forced plot move with no development or believable evidence for it.

In canon, Draco was a bully, guilty of attempted murder of every person in the castle - many more than once - including the staff, and enjoyed abusing/torturing others emotionally or physically if he was secure in his position. When he lost his secure position, he became a spineless coward that was only too happy to go along with whatever evil others wanted to do in order to save his own skin.

Changing that baseline canon personality, which was well developed through the first five books, let alone the last two, leaves me scratching my head over stories like this that simply "redeem" him with no real transition required.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Brilliant, bringing Dobby into it. I only hope Dumbledore isn't using him to pass on information to Harry. But it would be useful having a House Elf along on the hunt. I don't think the Ministry can track House Elves. That will be great should in your story the Ministry still falls to the DE's. I look forward to seeing how you handle the future. Just as I look forward how you handle what's going on with you.
Love Ya,
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well and may need to stop writing. I wish you the best (and hope, somewhat selfishly, I guess) that you are at least able to finish the ones you are in the middle of.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »