Reviews for Bad Love
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Keeps,
I am glad Harry took Severus's advice and included Hermione and Ron in the revival of the DA. I don't know why Harry is trusting Draco. ButI'm hoping he doesn't take what he learns to hurt any of the DA. Isn't he intent on killing Dumbledore. I think it's time for Harry to ask Professor Snape just what he meant by what he said about Albus. In the book the Head admitted that he does make mistakes. Since he is so intelligent and Magically talented, his mistakes are then larger because of that. Harry is going to need everyone he can to help him.
I must go on,
FoM
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
They are singing Ribbit over and over again. Why do I let Zuma Frogs in my house they can't even hit the mark. All my glasses are destroyed. Loved the chapter. Just wondering where my sanity has gone.
pettybureaucrat chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Wow, Luna as Medusa, now that's a plot twist I've never read before.

And just where is Daphne fitting into the scheme of things?
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
WOW!
Luna's a bad ass and Daph has just pledged herself to Harry's cause...
oh yes and we can't forget the Malfoy's (think Mr will acknowledge the life(s) debts? And tech it's to Dobby not harry.
A very eventful chapter
Love you
mae
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
u're doing right by keeping Hermione and Ron away...just this once PLZ keep them at a distance!

good one!

update soon!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Well, I'm glad Harry listened to Severus' advice and brought Hermione back in...it's a start for them, at least. I thought it was really cool when the walking talking Ferret got bested by a GIRL - and not only that, by the one he thought would be the easiest to defeat! HA! I love that Harry told Ginny he likes her NOT as a sister - it's good to know they're starting to get closer!

I hope you're feeling well, Ollie, and that you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit Ribbit. The frog told me to tell you. I have no idea what it means but I think it was good. Maybe. Don't let strange creatures in your house just in case for your own good. Next please old man. Loved it it it it
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
i loved loved was awesome.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
SO Hermione, Draco and Blaise are on the edges of the inner circle huh?
Harry seems to have accepted that Dumbles is still pulling some strings but via Snape.
Dean took the break up a bit too easily if I was Harry I'd be a bit careful around him for a while (and careful around Ron too).
Looks like Harry is going to "recruit" a couple grown ups.
How are the RLS going?
Love you
Mae
hpnut1 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Great job again
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
u know the only thing i hate abt this is that Harry asking Hermione for help after all she did to him!...i mean why fight when he'd have gone back!

good one!

update soon!
lyaser53 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
This is getting better and better...Draco is hurting because he knows what OL' Moldy shorts is up too...Blaise just wants to make it out alive...LOL
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Oh wow. Poor Harry. Update soon.
pettybureaucrat chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Good chapter. I see Harry and Ginny are still dancing around their feelings, though. Maybe it's time for a bludgeoning hex, courtesy of Luna.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Why is it that so many authors disregard Draco from canon so they can "redeem" or otherwise "save" him as a character? If a plausible scenario were put forth where a chain of events could alter his basic personality, recounted below, then it would work fine. But in stories like this, it's just a forced plot move with no development or believable evidence for it.

In canon, Draco was a bully, guilty of attempted murder of every person in the castle - many more than once - including the staff, and enjoyed abusing/torturing others emotionally or physically if he was secure in his position. When he lost his secure position, he became a spineless coward that was only too happy to go along with whatever evil others wanted to do in order to save his own skin.

Changing that baseline canon personality, which was well developed through the first five books, let alone the last two, leaves me scratching my head over stories like this that simply "redeem" him with no real transition required.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »