Reviews for Bad Love
FriendofMolly chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Keeps,
I know it's been a while since you posted. I finally had the time to read and review. Perhaps I waited as I knew the end of your story was near. You built up a much more formidable Light Army than JK did. Likewise the Dark side was also bigger. Still the Light side has defeated the most evil being. It seems they have either killed or run off the rest of the DE's, but not without severe damage to their side. I am afraid to see just who else was taken? Now that I have seen the damage to Ron, the death of so many not only Wizards and Witches, but all of the Magical creatures I am very afraid to read your next post. Perhaps waiting as long as I did will bring me closer to the next chapter. You wrote a most fascinating AU Battle. It was a masterpiece.
Love
FoM
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Life and pests to deal with. Just to say I have a surpise for you coming and think you will like it. Do you like blonde's or redheads?
Cissaflake chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
great chapter please update soon, i thought u had given up this fic and i'm so glad you haven't
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
excellent battle!
HP chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Ollie you are one heck of an author. I wish you much luck.
I would also like to say I agree with what you said to the Boston attack. Those who are responsible have failed in what ever they tried to do. God bless Boston.
Gracealma chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Good Good Story. Love the action, and the twists and turns.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
I loved loved it. it was awesome. I can't wait for more.
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Yippee! Voldie is no more! Brilliant move having the Centaurs use the acromantula venom on their arrows, and I thought it was very intriguing with Harry's comment about his mum's soul being in him like a horcrux.
Take care, Ollie!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Ding dong the nut is dead, the wicked nut, the nutzy nut...
Ding dong the wicked nut is dead! (- & yes that part must be sung LOL)
YIPPEE!
Excellent battle!
So tech Tom killed himself it seems...
I was just thinking about you this week... How are you doing?
Love you
Mae
bookivore chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
I am rereading this to explore again what happened before the last few chapters. I still love the premise (distrustful Harry is so much more interesting than blind obedient servant Harry). If he was left at the Dursleys' house the entire summer before sixth year I'd expect him to be practically frothing at the mouth, he was always 'liberated' one way or another earlier years, and it's nice to see him behave in a calm angry manner.
Three issues I'd like to address. First, minor canon issue: the scene where Harry found out that Snape was the one who heard the prophecy was part of the whole climax of book 6 and it is sad to miss that revelation and just see that Harry already knows. You seem to have compacted a lot of Snape's story into stories from Slughorn and Luna which works but I'd like to see a bit more of Harry's reaction at the same time, even if it was Well, he's still a git.
Second, I don't get Ginny's interpretation of 'neither can live' to mean they both have to die. It is actually the most paradoxical phrase of the prophecy: neither can live while the other survives - even if you take it to be only after Voldie marks Harry, well Harry is still alive after that so the literal interpretation is false.
Third, I'm annoyed with Ginny's hinting about loving someone. She's practically saying she requires someone to tell her they love her before she opens up to them. I do realize that this is the standard romantic conundrum, but usually a woman who is open to being pursued will do things to show that she's available (like, by saying "i'm not serious about Dean, I'm open to dating someone else") rather than asking for the step that usually comes after dating/getting to know someone. (I might be wrong and people might be asking for their first date by saying "I love you, will you go out with me?" but that sounds really weird to me.)
FriendofMolly chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Keeps,
I think about the victims of those beyond evil less than human creatures that did this. I pray that this will be the last one before we wake up and do more than we have. I hope that if you do find someone known to you that they are healing.
I must say the future chapters have me very excited, as this is one AU that could have really worked. I was astounded that Bella did what she did. I thought she was much deeper in thrall of Riddle. Good that she destroyed Nagini and set the destruction of her Master on the short road. I really enjoyed this one.
Love to you,
FoM
VerDixT chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
all the conversations are too formal...
u can make it more interesting if its more casual and not explaining thing in a conversation but rather its better to be in monologue..
Sherman1865 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Enjoying the story for the most part.

I do think that Harry let Hermione off too easy. Yes, she's been there for him for the most part, but she has betrayed him in the past. With her, she ALWAYS knows what is best and doesn't hesitate to tell anyone who will listen. As for Ron...he's just being Ron.
dragonlordrb chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Oh Mighty Keeper. I can understand and forgive and regret the loss of one of the Major Master Muse Mediators. and want to let you know that you will be mightily missed.
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Gotta love the misconceptions...life would be so boring if everything was always truthful and straightforward! lol I liked your descriptions of all the various defenses at Hogwarts, especially Kreacher's added touch of making fallen shields turn to acid! Sounds gruesome, but effective! Harry's approach to Luna was very unexpected, but I liked how he said he was the second-luckiest - that was the thing that clinched it! ;)
Festicue [Fortescue]

I'll miss your stories, Ollie! I do hope you're taking care of yourself?
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »