Reviews for Bad Love
Cissaflake chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Great chapter sorry this will be your last you are really good at writing
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
ollie found a dog named Ollie and it just made me think of you. It's mind was on getting to play with a ball. Loved the chapter and my mother in law lives somewhere near Boston area last we knew. Hope she is safe. Most likely is. WIll miss your writings and you hope you keep in contact with all who you see as a special person to you. Thanks and hope all are safe and ok in Boston as best as can be.
wizmage chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Hey Keeper:
I'll be praying for the people of Boston. Hopefully, they will catch whoever did it.
I am sad to see that you will not be writing anymore. I wish you the best of luck in all you do in the future and hope you can find a new hobby that gives you pleasure.
Sincerely:
Wizmage
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
WOW...talk about mis-communication all over the place.. Luna and Blaise, Voldie and Bella, Voldie and everyone...
Who'd a thought Bella would do something "good" in the end.
So the castle is ready for battle as well as MOST of it's occupants :0)

Sorry to hear that you are going to give up writing. I know it has been a great joy and pleasure for you.
Love you
Mae
Xatiktik chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Sad to hear that you won't be writing anymore after you finish this, but I understand. I liked your stories.
chrisjord chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
This is a really good story. I really like the way you added some other mythology into it i think that is really cool.
kelwin chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
good fic.
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I f I was harry, I would not trust Hermione, he doesn't need Hermione at all
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
awe I want to kiss a dragon and hex Blaise
FriendofMolly chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Ollie,
Brilliant plan! Like so many plans they sometimes go awry. At least Tonks is alive. How did the Hogwarts Dragons communicate with the Gringotts one? Something tells me that the Hogwarts Dragons can somhow domesticate the one from Gringotts. Which will give our Heroes another "fighter". I was really sorry that Luna "turned", she did get rid of some DE's , but at what price? Harry hopefully can make Blaise understand. I can't wait for the next!
FoM
PS I love your slang term for the DE's, Munchers, Cool!
Covered in Bruises chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Well that was a total dick move by Snape but what can you expect from him.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
You lost me at the beginning of the chapter with the Fooling around part. even the singing mouse found someone. Wabbits found some rabbits and did the deed and ate them afterwards. Of course the flames read the whole thing and want to play with dragons now. Anything to burn things they will do. That reminds me they are trying to burn the sales man at the door why don't they stay in the fireplace like good flames do. Loved it myself be good old man.
Stephanie O chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Thank goodness Tonks was OK! I thought it was an interesting development that the Gringotts dragon was the one to rescue her...would be cool to find out that it really was Norbert sending a message to the Gringotts dragon not to harm her! :) Am puzzled about something, though...how/why would "Bella" talk to Bailey like a coworker or old friend? If Bailey's one of the good guys, he wouldn't be standing around talking with Bellatrix LeStrange either. Kudos to Kreacher for his little "lesson" for Tonks' extreme acting! :)

...to reassure her that it was he [her?] that he wanted...
It should her how much Harry truly loved her. [showed]
cvcv chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Wht a 'piece ofssjit is this
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
HI YOU!
Hmm quite the chapter...
two weddings, one bank break out, one HUGE battle, one love put on hold, one love acknowledged, a new ally and the cup retrieved... Gee the guys sure were busy huh.
Oh yeah and don't forget the info Tonks picked up while in the bank.

RL is quiet here... nothing happening worth writing home about as they use to say.
How are things going for you?
Love you