Reviews for Bad Love
Sherman1865 chapter 9 . 4/16/2013
Enjoying the story for the most part.

I do think that Harry let Hermione off too easy. Yes, she's been there for him for the most part, but she has betrayed him in the past. With her, she ALWAYS knows what is best and doesn't hesitate to tell anyone who will listen. As for Ron...he's just being Ron.
dragonlordrb chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Oh Mighty Keeper. I can understand and forgive and regret the loss of one of the Major Master Muse Mediators. and want to let you know that you will be mightily missed.
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Gotta love the would be so boring if everything was always truthful and straightforward! lol I liked your descriptions of all the various defenses at Hogwarts, especially Kreacher's added touch of making fallen shields turn to acid! Sounds gruesome, but effective! Harry's approach to Luna was very unexpected, but I liked how he said he was the second-luckiest - that was the thing that clinched it! ;)
Festicue [Fortescue]

I'll miss your stories, Ollie! I do hope you're taking care of yourself?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
my prayers go out to the residents of will be missed,but your health comes first.i loved was great.i can't wait for more.
Cissaflake chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Great chapter sorry this will be your last you are really good at writing
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
ollie found a dog named Ollie and it just made me think of you. It's mind was on getting to play with a ball. Loved the chapter and my mother in law lives somewhere near Boston area last we knew. Hope she is safe. Most likely is. WIll miss your writings and you hope you keep in contact with all who you see as a special person to you. Thanks and hope all are safe and ok in Boston as best as can be.
wizmage chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Hey Keeper:
I'll be praying for the people of Boston. Hopefully, they will catch whoever did it.
I am sad to see that you will not be writing anymore. I wish you the best of luck in all you do in the future and hope you can find a new hobby that gives you pleasure.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2013 about mis-communication all over the place.. Luna and Blaise, Voldie and Bella, Voldie and everyone...
Who'd a thought Bella would do something "good" in the end.
So the castle is ready for battle as well as MOST of it's occupants :0)

Sorry to hear that you are going to give up writing. I know it has been a great joy and pleasure for you.
Love you
Xatiktik chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Sad to hear that you won't be writing anymore after you finish this, but I understand. I liked your stories.
chrisjord chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
This is a really good story. I really like the way you added some other mythology into it i think that is really cool.
kelwin chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
good fic.
SarahOlivier chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I f I was harry, I would not trust Hermione, he doesn't need Hermione at all
MMWillow13 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
awe I want to kiss a dragon and hex Blaise
FriendofMolly chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Brilliant plan! Like so many plans they sometimes go awry. At least Tonks is alive. How did the Hogwarts Dragons communicate with the Gringotts one? Something tells me that the Hogwarts Dragons can somhow domesticate the one from Gringotts. Which will give our Heroes another "fighter". I was really sorry that Luna "turned", she did get rid of some DE's , but at what price? Harry hopefully can make Blaise understand. I can't wait for the next!
PS I love your slang term for the DE's, Munchers, Cool!
Covered in Bruises chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Well that was a total dick move by Snape but what can you expect from him.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »