Reviews for Someone Who Loves Me - SoMa Chapter 1
ABLETHEKING chapter 4 . 8/25
MAKE MOARRRRR
Continue. Now. Or i'll DDoS your ass and get your information.
Ruby chapter 1 . 8/20
Good
Wow...just wow...amazing
MAKE MORE PLEASE I WANT PLEASE
autumn chapter 1 . 6/10
this has my attention
Concerned chapter 4 . 4/24
Hey, so i noticed a few people saying you should do stuff. As much as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, you are too. I think this was great, i enjoyed your choice to switch views, id love to read more of your work, but yeah, i really liked this a lot. Great job :)
Aweeee, nice happy feelings. Thank you
flamerush101 chapter 1 . 4/15
While I do like this, one thing I instantly noticed is that you swapped point of view's in the middle of the first chapter. Either, it's in the first person, or the third person. You can't do both. But, other than that, great job!
Pepperkitty001 chapter 4 . 3/23
Um... could you please change the rating from K to T? I'm 13 and was looking for fanfictions that didn't have... yeah... Please?
lilmuffin chapter 4 . 2/13
I just finished the anime,( still sad about it) and this is awesome
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 4 . 1/27
MOREMOREMOREMOREMORE CHAPTERS PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE
Omg this is so passionate and sweet I couldn't stop reading y absolutely have to make another just like this one, I am hungry for more stories!
red chapter 4 . 1/18
i loved it so much! :D great job of catching the emotions of the characters
soma lover chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
i love it but a little to strait forward.i say for the next chapter u should make maka a love rival. give maka a thing were she can prove herself to soul. i will even give u a name lyria. she will be flirty maka will try to be sexy and end up makeing soul get turned on