Reviews for The Razgriz
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 46 . 3/3
So we can expect some updates but just at a slower rate right?
I’ll wait expectantly for your Skyrim fic.
Good luck!
Just a question; the Razgriz story you sneak peeked, is a new one or this one?
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 46 . 3/2
? Are you abandon this story
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 45 . 9/27/2014
Happy birthday! Very, very late lol.
Hope you find your drive; something similar happened to me… except it was my laptop’s HD that died.
Lost pretty much everything.
Hopefully on Monday Ill know if there’s something salvageable.

As for your Skyrim fic; yeah I know that there’re so many ways of starting. Try to find a beginning that would suit the development of your character.
Is he going to be hero or anti-hero; a thief, an assassin, or a noble, etc. Pick something that will further help develop both the character and the story.

As for the fic you’re trying to find (which by now I guess you already did) I think it’s called A Peace Unexpected by Crisium.

Hope to read more from you soon.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 44 . 5/15/2014
I love this chapter so much! I can't wait for a next one.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
It looks like Garret may be a psychic, his flashback dreams are telling him something may happen since the last time he had a dream Bartlett got shot down and now when he got a dream the Nugetts all got shot down, doesn't look like a coincidence to me.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
I love this chapter so much! I can't believe that Kei actually ended up in Blaze's dream and they both remembered what happened! This is so cool!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
That is a really scary nightmare. It is really sad that he has to go through all of that since his parent's death and now he has to witness the death of his friend, Chopper and now he has more nightmares where not only his closest friends and family die, but he witnesses the death of his younger self. I hope that S.O.B. that killed his family will pay! I love your story so much and I am huge fan of Ace Combat 5 and have been playing it since 2005.
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 44 . 4/7/2014
I could’ve sworn I reviewed this chapter before… huh.
Well, just here to say that the music was spot on; pretty cool.
Hope you update soon.
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 44 . 3/30/2014
GREAT STORY!
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
so your characters smack talk you too huh? lol same here. except they are always changing their minds on what happened as well, making me CHANGE EVERYTHING A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!
Agent Gibbs chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
An AA in Chapter 1 and a Chokeslam here? Someone loves their wrestling. Then again, so do I. Still an Awesome story!
Agent Gibbs chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
I can sympathize with you on the "Coin-toss" missions on this game... I always get "B" and it's gotten to the point that I just fly the free missions to avoid the "B" Missions. Otherwise, great game. And Awesome Story!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/26/2014
s
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 44 . 3/6/2014
yes i love it thanks
An0n Author chapter 44 . 3/6/2014
That. Was. AWESOME! Cool having the song in the background and it matched the reading time perfectly :3