Reviews for The Razgriz
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 44 . 4/7
I could’ve sworn I reviewed this chapter before… huh.
Well, just here to say that the music was spot on; pretty cool.
Hope you update soon.
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 44 . 3/30
GREAT STORY!
Spartan000-B TheUnknownWarrior chapter 27 . 3/30
so your characters smack talk you too huh? lol same here. except they are always changing their minds on what happened as well, making me CHANGE EVERYTHING A THOUSAND TIMES OVER!
Agent Gibbs chapter 26 . 3/29
An AA in Chapter 1 and a Chokeslam here? Someone loves their wrestling. Then again, so do I. Still an Awesome story!
Agent Gibbs chapter 15 . 3/29
I can sympathize with you on the "Coin-toss" missions on this game... I always get "B" and it's gotten to the point that I just fly the free missions to avoid the "B" Missions. Otherwise, great game. And Awesome Story!
s
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 44 . 3/6
yes i love it thanks
An0n Author chapter 44 . 3/6
That. Was. AWESOME! Cool having the song in the background and it matched the reading time perfectly :3
clank2662 chapter 43 . 1/27
... I fucking love this story and man I would love to have your help in my co-write of my own AC5
An0n Author chapter 43 . 1/25
XD No problem man. Take your time with the chapters... Hell, maybe you could even do a continuation with Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation :3 Like keep it cannon slightly... But maybe have it be Kei's and Garret's child that flies as Talismen. Just a thought but nice chapter none the less!
lixiaofossil chapter 41 . 11/30/2013
Well, I think this story is much close to be completed. Thank you for bestowing us so much excitement!
An0n Author chapter 41 . 11/18/2013
Sorry for not reviewing! I was uuhhh... Yeah, the last review explained my absence -w- Hehe... But it was great! And Clarkson.. I just burst out laughing how Garret just went, "Yeah yeah... *Shoots missiles and circles around*" PRICELESS! And he never gave it a second thought XD...
An0n Author chapter 40 . 11/18/2013
To be honest, this story and Ace Combat 5 had inspired me to write up a fighter squadron in one of my stories and I uuuhh.. *Coughs* Made Wardog one of squadron names in the air force w But yeah, this has inspired me to write that scene and add it to the story! Sorry for not reviewing. School got the better of me and I uuhh... Kind of forgot about this story... *Holds his hands in the air* I DON'T HAVE THE WORST OF MEMORY SO GARRET! DON'T DROP ANY BOMBS ON MY HOUSE GOT IT!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/13/2013
That was a very good adventure
13TheAce chapter 41 . 9/21/2013
Down goes Ashley! Kinda anticlimatic with Clarkson. I was hoping for a slightly drawn out battle that ends as soon as the SOLG drapped into the operational airspace. But, the best thing... GARRET PROPOSED! AND NAGASE SAID YES! Yeah!