Reviews for Girl in the tower
trrmo77 chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Very nice ending! I'm glad that they had a real wedding. I think it is funny that they are both expecting! Erik's song was very beautiful! :)

Only question is: WHO wins the bet and who gets named what?

You deserve a big break! You served us up lots of REALLY great stories over the last year or so and it has been a joy to read them! I hope that you have a VERY blessed New Year and that you gets lots of new and great ideas in the meantime. If you ever think of it (and have time) - drop me a PM when you have your stories edited and I would love to read them again! :) Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Nice ending, very romantic! One thing to make sure of when you're proofing your work is to see that all proper names or titles are capitalized. The song you used in this chapter, "I Never Thought That I Could Love", should have all the words capitalized in it, just like I did here. I've glanced over your other stories and see the same issue, so just remember that if it is a title of a movie, book, or song (Phantom Of The Opera, The Way You Look Tonight, The Lion King), or the name of a specific place (Paris, France, or New York City), or someone's name (Raoul, Amanita, Erik), it needs to be capitalized. And don't forget to make sure everything is correctly punctuated, I noticed some sentences have no periods or commas at times. (Sorry, my inner neat freak is coming out, LOL!)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
So so so so so good! I loved this story so much!
Million chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Cute... I guess.
trrmo77 chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
Hope you had a great Christmas! Great Chapter! I'm glad they won - but, who knows - the others may be expecting, too? :) Can't wait for more! Sounds like you were crazy busy for Christmas. Hope you had a great day! Have a Happy New Year!
Million chapter 29 . 12/25/2012
Oh my... You certainly are busy. Query: why do you use so many exclamation points when there's no dialogue? Is it because you want to make it seem as if there's a narrator and not just information?
trrmo77 chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
Erik falling on the ground laughing was quite the humorous picture. Only Erik could have pulled that off with such believability (is that word). :) Although it was kind mean of himt o it - they kind of deserved it! Erik's bet is quite humorous as well.

Looking forward to more! :)
Million chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
(Very busy giggling.)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
oh my goodness this chapter is perfect! more erik and sierra fluff please!
trrmo77 chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
He won her heart and trust! Good job, Erik! :) Beautiful chapter... looking forward to how Raoul and Amanita will take all of this... possibly more hurt, but it will be good in the end. :)
Million chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
Fluff...
trrmo77 chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Ahhh... Erik is being kind and gentle and patient... It seems like he got over Amanita pretty well. I guess Sierra just completely filled up his heart! :)

Would love to hear how Amanita and Raoul are doing...

Beautiful verse... praying with you as well.
Sherlock's Writer chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
It's such a horrible thing. I love the verse at the end. God bless those families
skittlesgirl99 chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Oh, I was thinking about the Newtown incident, too. Such a tragedy...

On a happier note, Sierra and Erik are finally married! :D
Million chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
"LORD, how they are increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me. Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah. But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me found about. Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon my people. Selah." Psalm 3

The promise of God to those who cry out to him. I wish I could share this with the families directly.