Reviews for Girl in the tower
Wynni chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
it were Basil. we all knewd it soon'd it happen.
Seriously, why is he still breathing this far into the fic?
Wynni chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
The heck is with Amanita's sudden 180? Can she only figure out who she loves after she promises herself out to someone else? eh, just seems a bit rushed between this chapter and last, given she's had plenty of time to figure out her feelings between Erik n Raoul.
Wynni chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Are the kingdom names anagrams or code? they come across as having extra meaning.
Wynni chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
As smart and knowledgeable as Erik usually is (and Amanita ought to be) the names Tristan an Isolde ought to be ringing twenty kinds of alarm bells.

but so far, loving the stew out of this.
Igenlode Wordsmith chapter 28 . 9/7/2014
*Don't* tell me... that by any chance you are familiar with the infamous case of Roule's Ingenious Plane...? That would be 'indeed an unparalleled delight' ;-D
Well, nice to see that Raoul can get the girl sometimes in a popular fic anyway :-) Love Never Dies had that effect on me too... probably not what Lloyd Webber intended!
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Astoundashing Hey Email me story please ...!
trrmo77 chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Very nice ending! I'm glad that they had a real wedding. I think it is funny that they are both expecting! Erik's song was very beautiful! :)

Only question is: WHO wins the bet and who gets named what?

You deserve a big break! You served us up lots of REALLY great stories over the last year or so and it has been a joy to read them! I hope that you have a VERY blessed New Year and that you gets lots of new and great ideas in the meantime. If you ever think of it (and have time) - drop me a PM when you have your stories edited and I would love to read them again! :) Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Nice ending, very romantic! One thing to make sure of when you're proofing your work is to see that all proper names or titles are capitalized. The song you used in this chapter, "I Never Thought That I Could Love", should have all the words capitalized in it, just like I did here. I've glanced over your other stories and see the same issue, so just remember that if it is a title of a movie, book, or song (Phantom Of The Opera, The Way You Look Tonight, The Lion King), or the name of a specific place (Paris, France, or New York City), or someone's name (Raoul, Amanita, Erik), it needs to be capitalized. And don't forget to make sure everything is correctly punctuated, I noticed some sentences have no periods or commas at times. (Sorry, my inner neat freak is coming out, LOL!)
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
So so so so so good! I loved this story so much!
Million chapter 30 . 12/31/2012
Cute... I guess.
trrmo77 chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
Hope you had a great Christmas! Great Chapter! I'm glad they won - but, who knows - the others may be expecting, too? :) Can't wait for more! Sounds like you were crazy busy for Christmas. Hope you had a great day! Have a Happy New Year!
Million chapter 29 . 12/25/2012
Oh my... You certainly are busy. Query: why do you use so many exclamation points when there's no dialogue? Is it because you want to make it seem as if there's a narrator and not just information?
trrmo77 chapter 28 . 12/20/2012
Erik falling on the ground laughing was quite the humorous picture. Only Erik could have pulled that off with such believability (is that word). :) Although it was kind mean of himt o it - they kind of deserved it! Erik's bet is quite humorous as well.

Looking forward to more! :)
Million chapter 28 . 12/18/2012
(Very busy giggling.)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
oh my goodness this chapter is perfect! more erik and sierra fluff please!