Reviews for Balancing the Scales
i love it;)
tantemary chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Lovely story!
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful and very unique.
I spent the day browsing your stories and re-reading "Faith Enough to Fall". You have such a wonderful way of storytelling, and I appreciated both your thoroughness to describe their adventure and the utmost tenderness of their lovemaking. It's wonderful that you're writing for Bones!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Full of love and truly, the perfect gift from Booth.
threesquares chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Wow. What a beautiful story. From the little details (like how silly Guernsey's name is) to the big big picture of how this is the perfect gift for Brennan from Booth. Just lovely and powerful and beautiful. So so well done. Michele
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sumner is a crotchety wonderful person. Excellent surprise.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful!
yoshimi0701 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Awww Awww So romantic! LOVE IT!
jmbatt chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aww, that was very nice. I like to think that many good deeds, done by good people (like this man), go unnoticed and it's the crappy stuff that people observe. The good done quietly is just as important, but it takes people to see it. Booth did, and got Brennan to see it too - and help her heal a bit from the tiger experience.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Aww, this was sweet. I'm so glad to see you writing and you did a great job of showing how far they have come as a couple, the way they support and learn what's important to each other. Thanks for posting!
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
well done.
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Amazing. There are no words. Jut pure perfection!
Yatobu chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwww, that's so sweet of Booth. Great Story as usual. Thanks for sharing.
jinglebelle55 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Thank you for this beautiful gift. As a fellow animal lover, I needed to meet a man like Sumner, too. Booth really is such a sweetheart.
StephyJ83 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012