Reviews for Blind Date
Erica chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was so sweet and so funny! Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Traci chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
That was good. Very good. A very sweet, sappy story and well written. Thanks.
Delphi120 chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
The story was good! I actually sat through it and read the whole thing. You progressed the story well, The Syd and Vaughn stayed in character until the last part. The whole make out scene was a bit past their character's personlity. Most stories are just lovey duvey, but thats not them, they're professional. You did a good job. Hope you write more stories like this one.
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This was awesome! I love it!
Bethany chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Wow, I absolutely loved it. Well done. Long live Syd and Vaughn fics!
veritas chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
pleease, pleeaase write some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Loved it! I thought it was a great idea. I mean I knew who the blind date would be but it was a cool idea and a good story. Very nice! Thanks for giving me a good read.
m chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Great story!
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
*sniffle* cheesy premis i'll admit, almost as overused as the karaoke bar thing, but this just had that perfection to it... a sense of realism, foreshadowing of what might come, and bucket loads of romantic angst... loved it!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Love this fic!

I love your Vaughn/Sydney interactions and Francie was just cute!

look forward to more!

Amy
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
The "I love you, Syd," got me all misty..lol... Hope you write a sequal to this about when they finally get to finish what they started.
Diana3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Ooh, nice. Sad, good, and S/V. Really, enjoyed it. :) Thanks.

Plus, Ben - what little we saw of him - was a pretty darn good original character.

Diana
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Except for the fact the Vaughn (and Michael Vartan for that matter) was born in Normandy France, excellent story.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
That was such a sweet story! The ending was soooo sad though! :( It's okay *Deep breaths* I'll be alright. I am on the brink of tears, but Ill be okay. I am completely mad, I know. The story was fabulous! I love your writing style!
DoubleAgent chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
that was beautiful! Im tearing up! I loved it!