Reviews for Night Terrors
WonderfulWondyWorld chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
SO CUTE
ghiblis chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is one shot is soooo cute! D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awww, that was so lovely! XD Loved this to absolute pieces, thanks so much for bringing a smile to my face today! :)
mavic chen chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I do like this, but you'll indulge me a small nitpick-really, I'm trying to give up- no one spent their whole life in the TARDIS.
Sophia Griffin chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
*realization*. OMG THE BLUE ON THE AMERICAN FLAG IS TARDIS BLUE!AND THE STARS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHSHJSNSJSNSJJANSKSIDJEJSBES *fanspasam*
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So glad you wrote this. I just recently got into Doctor Who, and thought someone should write an awesome crossover about it with Hetalia. Came to check what was on FFnet, and voila! Something as amazing as this pops up! Thanks for writing. It was a heartwarming story!
Sunfire7845 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aaaaa this was very well written ;w; I really loved it! Hope you can write more crossovers like this in the future!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
England, you almost had me crying! That was the best story ever, for I love Doctor Who!
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
awww. CUTE! :)
squeeeee! :)
It's such a wonderful idea, especially that last part:" he looked back at the little boy, all curled up under the covers, and hoped that, even when the nation was all grown up with his own unrivalled power, he would remember the story of the kind man and his blue box."
Cloudtailxx chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
that was... that was beautiful! *sobs* thank you so much for writing this xx
Citrus Ninja chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love it! More stories like these are needed!