Reviews for The New Girl
Sara lovelymusic chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
im reading and Y U PUT ON HOLD?! *TROLL FACE*
Sara lovelymusic chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
that was short... can you plz make it longer?
Sara lovelymusic chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
yea middel skool feels like hell i can only imagine high skool and collage r the worst
Sara lovelymusic chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
i wouldve gone all ninja whoopa!
AJ chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Whyyyyyy!? Anyway whatever makes u happy.
DPsketch chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I'm still reading so you better keep going!:)
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I'm still reading! I hope you keep writing!
its-ackim95 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Hey, can you please continue with the story. I'm still reading
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
wow! keep going!
WildToxicPlant chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
tha 1 chapter is a litle boring but i love the hole story
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
whoa! keep going! :)
CrazyCoffeeKat chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Nice! I really love how the story is progressing! :)

If I could just offer a bit of advice, though, I think it would be good to find a beta reader (basically, it's someone who reads over your work and helps you to fix any mistakes- kind of like how writers send their stuff to editors before it gets published). Your story is so good, I'd hate to see it go un-reviewed because of a few little mistakes!
yoiyami chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This isn't bad, but it could use some work. In the first chapter, I'm entirely confused as to how the receptionist bullied Sam. She did nothing that constitutes as bullying. You also have "threw" and "through" mixed up. Homophonic words can be confusing, but make sure to keep them straight. I actually don't mind that you don't use quotation marks and such, since so far you've handled it correctly as far as I can tell. Whether you know what you're doing or not, though, remains to be seen. There were some grammatical mistakes, but those were mostly in the first chapter. One that I noticed was your failure to use an apostrophe to indicate possession. It's "Lancer's" not "Lancers." But otherwise, you're doing well enough so far. Good job!
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012