Reviews for Final Fantasy X Novelization
Valefor is a chapter 6 . 2/21
girl. For the record.
This was excel chapter 1 . 2/21
please do include some Lulu anally sexing Yuna, though.
Ricku28 chapter 14 . 2/16
I literally just beat the machine that had Yuna in it today (after 5 years of being stuck on the same boss), but the disk is too scratched for me to talk to Rikku and I can't get to anything after that. I wish I had a PS3 so I could play the HD remastered version, but novo the topic me the story, it's perfect, sorry about the car accident.
katyabarnes chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
Great update! looking forward to the next chapter!
CoffeeGirl09 chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
So glad to see you're back to writing this! Brilliant chapter as always and can't wait for the next UD
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Okay... you spoiled way to much of the story in the preface. I know fan-fiction writers typically assume that only other fans would read these things... but this kind of mad it feel like just that; a fanfiction. If you wanted to write an actual novelization... it shouldn't spell so much out like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
You write so well! Please keep writing this! I absolutely love this!
Real Steel Dragon chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I get the cloister of trials can be a pain to go through and even worse to write it out. You may not have been a fan in writing it but I like how it played out. By the way, when I first played the game, I remember three key things about it, how the story plays out.

First, for Luzzu and Gatta, there were two outcomes. With Luzzu or Gatta dying during the attack against Sin. While I was reading the story, I was curious which way you will go. Truthfully, I felt the Luzzu bit was a better way to go since it flows better with the story itself.

The second is the evolution of the sphere grid, upgrading the characters throughout the course of the game so they have stronger abilities when facing stronger enemies. The reason why I mention this is because depending on which character seems to be upgraded the furthest, there's a different story scenario played before the group reaches Macalania Temple.

The first time around I played it, Tidus and Lulu had a conversation about the world, summoners, Sin and such. The second time around I played it, Tidus and Rikku had a conversation where Rikku tries to tell Tidus that the Final Aeon takes alot out of the summoner when they call on it. She doesn't tell him that Yuna will die if she gets the Final Aeon but does hint that that much more is required to use it than the other Aeons.

The third is the extra Aeons that can mostly be found once the crew is able to freely use the airship to move around Spira. Yojimbo can be obtained just before ascending Mt. Gagazet but the others, Anima and the Three Magus Sisters require the airship. Those three Aeons aren't really essential to the story, just for those who are hardcore Final Fantasy players who go after everything the game has to offer.

Its these aspects of any Final Fantasy game that makes it hard to do a novelization and even one that's written believably as this. It's true that Tidus does narrorate at times but that's only bits here and there. We really don't get what he's thinking or his point of view, especially with the other characters, throughout the game.

So far, you are bringing this story to life and I can see this being a challenge at times. I hope it doesn't discourage you and you continue to write a story I plan on reading several times over once it's complete.
Klonoa chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
Oh my God, you really put a lot of effort writing down the whole game. Keep up the good work, I'm really looking forward to Macalania. :)
LightxHopeFFXIII chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Wow, been a while since I last saw this! Excellent chapter and I'm hoping that we'll be seeing a lot more of this soon!
Real Steel Dragon chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Gotta say when this game came out years ago, it was the first Final Fantasy game I ever played that got me hooked on the entire series. I had been hoping for a novelization of this game and finding one written very eloquently as this, it was definitely find worth reading several times over. At this point in time, I can't wait to see how the story will unfold as well as how bring all the key scenes from the game to the pages.

I hope to see more of this story soon.
katyabarnes chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
ZalelTribal chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
Wow I had to skim through the whole thing to remember this. X3 Enjoyed this nonetheless
Erin Primette chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
I guess Tidus was right. Sin is not that gullible as the Crusaders think! XD

By the way, I'm writing a Final Fantasy X fanfic of my own, but it is an alternate retelling of the story. So far, I'm only a few chapters close to completion.