Reviews for How?
PokemonMasterLauri chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
"Ah. Got it. Sounds important." and here i am laughing my ass off with my mother thinking im a psychotic maniac who belongs in a mental hospital.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
"Uhh…" Minato scratched the back of his head. "This may be out of turn, but, how do you know that the structure of Tartarus changes
…That is a very good question, Arisato-san… one that I do not quite have the answer to…
[Somebody called it out! Unfortunately, they give a possibility for that via Jin after you defeat him on floor 258]

That was enormously funny. Excellent technical aspects too. It’s nice to see a writer with a professional quality in the writing. I figured they were just lying and didn’t want to admit to having their butts handed to them on a silver platter the couple of times they went in, or that they didn’t want to admit to the horrible experiments that created Strega and undoubtedly used them for early exploration.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
HEY! Everbody is that doom doom right below me, Haha (that jark ) I don't like you doom doom. Anyway love it and I hope you make more to Come.
DoomMarine54 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Her persona is a sensor type. That's how.
rickyp01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
she can scan from the lobby. and they have g0one in before. back when shinjiro still was in the group
13TheAce chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh my gosh. That's hilarious!
Lady Sinistra 23 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hmm... You have a good point there. I always thought that they knew that the structure changed because Mitsuru scanned the interior using her persona a couple times and noticed the changes, but who really knows?

Anyway, amusing story; I liked it. Oh, and I also wanted to tell you how much I like your other story, "Out Cold", but I just haven't been in a mood to review, so sorry about that. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more of your work!

Signed,
Lady Sinistra
TarePanda11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Sounds like something you would see in a blooper reel when this game was being made. It was funny god job