Reviews for Shades of the Mind
Monezyo chapter 16 . 5/5
I wish I could say something more than "PLZ CONTINUE THISS!", but really, is there any need? This story is amazing, the characters and plot are well developed, there's drama, angst and fluff for days... Really, amazing story, I give it a full AMAZING/10, hands down.

Amazing
Zack the awesome chapter 16 . 5/1
Oh wow...so I just stumbled across this late last night...aaaaand it's now 6:58am... Bugger. Read it all in one go and I must say that I am heavily impressed and hope for more. Ofc I am a bbrae fan, but I also really like the way you cover the other characters, would really appreciate a update, but take your time, good work can never be late. :)
AmandaRosgaard chapter 16 . 4/19
when are you going to update this story :(((
JessieUniverse chapter 16 . 11/22/2016
I really love this so far, and although I'm reading it a tad bit late, I hope you are still making chapters 17-20! Don't give up, I have faith in you!
ellie111lee chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Woah bro thank you very much for writing this this is real good

Please continue :) take your time though

Have a good day!
MiniCeres chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Love it! You should see the unbelievable, goofy grin I get on my face by reading this story. It's one of my favorites (and I read A LOT) You have an amazing talent! Not only can you write an entertaining, can't-stop-reading story, but you pull the emotion from your readers too. That, my friend, is truly wonderful!

I also love that you give updates on your profile, so prepare for a bit of a pep-talk! I too am doing the "adulting" and it is quite hard. Some days seem like you are just going through the motions and only doing what you are "supposed" to. Just keep your chin up and keep moving forward! What I have found that helps it doing something everyday that makes you happy, even if it is just for five minutes. If it's reading then do it. If it's writing then do it, but if it's neither then don't. Do what makes you happy, and make that five minutes yours and yours alone. It's not for your readers, co-workers, or anyone else in your life. It's only for you, because you deserve it.

I seriously hope you find happiness in whatever you do. :)

Sooo, thanks for writing this. You have truly made my day!

-Mini
Viper5delta chapter 16 . 4/5/2016
I really love this fic and look forward to when you can update, though the title of ch 19 has me leery of how this will end.
NARUMOKA chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
finish this fanfic
flowslikepixelz chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
*guest name is username*

*door to SotM opens and a person appears in the doorway, peeks inside, and walks in. The room is dark, all computer screens off. The only light is the constant glow of the status screen, the author's message flashing on the monitor. The unnamed person sneaks over to it, skims over the message, and smiles a little. Retrieving something from their pocket, they tape it on the screen and leave, closing the door behind them. The dim luminance of the small screen is barely enough to make out the words: Don't worry. I'm still waiting for you with warm fuzzies.*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Please I'm begging you to continue this story. The plot is just beautiful, and as ooc Raven seems to be, it actually makes sense from a psychological standpoint. Your insights are just brilliant and very well-delivered. I really hope you will continue this story.
Zelda342 chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
I can't wait for the next chapters! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
flowslikepixelz chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Wait, what? My god, BB's just had a flash of what's to come. Oooooohhhh...

*too lazy to log in, guest name is username*
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
Dude,you SERIOUSLY need to keep on with the is SO GOOD,I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.I CRIED,for goodnes sakes,I ALMOST CRIED because you didn't finnish this story is AWSOME.I REALLY like the plot,the relathionships,the drama parts, SERIOUSLY FINNISH IT,if you don't I could I will CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AND SLAP SOME ONE IN THE FACE. :( :) :, (
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
This is a really great story and can't wait to see how it turns out.
Soulfulbard chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
It was great seeing BB's pov of what happened last chapter. And yeah, it sound exactly like the faulty logic BB would employ.

Cyborg and Star stole the chapter here. You did an excellent job showing off their style of dealing with their friends. Also Star's 'bedside manner' with injured civillians was amazing!