Reviews for Shades of the Mind
Dude,you SERIOUSLY need to keep on with the is SO GOOD,I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.I CRIED,for goodnes sakes,I ALMOST CRIED because you didn't finnish this story is AWSOME.I REALLY like the plot,the relathionships,the drama parts, SERIOUSLY FINNISH IT,if you don't I could I will CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AND SLAP SOME ONE IN THE FACE. :( :) :, (
Themadzlove chapter 16 . 6/1
This is a really great story and can't wait to see how it turns out.
Soulfulbard chapter 16 . 6/1
It was great seeing BB's pov of what happened last chapter. And yeah, it sound exactly like the faulty logic BB would employ.

Cyborg and Star stole the chapter here. You did an excellent job showing off their style of dealing with their friends. Also Star's 'bedside manner' with injured civillians was amazing!
Iceberry2666 chapter 16 . 5/29
NIC!
Oh, and I'm guessing you mean 200th, or something, because you have 230 reviews.
Ha, OTP... Poor Starfire! Poor BeastBoy, at that matter.
Good job on this one, cant wait for more!
mollrat chapter 7 . 5/26
I love that Starfire is so perceptive that she picks up on how Raven avoids her. I'm so glad they get to talk honestly here. Well done.
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 5/16
o,,o Well damn. Come on Beast Boy you're BETTER than this, wake the fuck up :/
Cerulean Walker chapter 16 . 5/16
Jeez is BB being an asshole. I know he cared about Terra, but I would have thought he'd have more sense by this point. I know he's not the brightest, but I would think he would have learned. Go fix what you broke BB. she sat outside your room, now it's your turn.
Forgotsurname chapter 16 . 5/15
Oh me gee, Welcome back! Great chapter
Possibly one of the best that I have read. Are you still writing it? *BeastBoy eyes*
Ikedawg43 chapter 15 . 5/4
These last few chapters have really picked up, to the point where I am forgoing sleep just to read that last chapter.
I was afraid that you would resolve things too easily, just to finally have the perfect ending and be done with it. It is really easy to do that with Fanfics. Instead, you just plunged this story into another world of emotional toil and this last chapter in particular is one of the best Raven chapters I've ever read. You've done a great job with Ravens tortured psyche, to the point where I don't even know if I want this story resolved, or for every chapter from now on (ever) to plunge further into the pain and guilt that is Raven

To put it simply, this story captures the 'darkness' that makes Raven so interesting.
Randamwriter chapter 15 . 3/8
More please
Iceberry2666 chapter 15 . 2/17
i knt beleive i reached tis chptr!
well, nic, and kinda scary again.
i hope u update soon, altho im guessing tis is ta normal wait for u to update...
knt wit 4 more!
Iceberry2666 chapter 14 . 2/16
nic!
oh, tis is gonna be entertaining in ta next few chptrs...
NIC CHPTR!
(it was scary during ta battle, and cuter when ta kids called Beast Boy.)
Iceberry2666 chapter 13 . 2/16
so much emotion in the first part..hey, sorry i havent reveiwed in a while, real life gets in the way ALOT.
well, nic chptr!
raven is gonna learn to cook?
this is gonna be trouble...
:P
nic chptr!
Iceberry2666 chapter 12 . 2/3
good job.
sorry i havnt reviewed in a while, teachers are stupid enough to think that you dont need 10 tabs up at a time!
:D
good lob, as I said before.