Reviews for Shades of the Mind
ellie111lee chapter 16 . 6/13
Woah bro thank you very much for writing this this is real good

Please continue :) take your time though

Have a good day!
MiniCeres chapter 16 . 6/12
Love it! You should see the unbelievable, goofy grin I get on my face by reading this story. It's one of my favorites (and I read A LOT) You have an amazing talent! Not only can you write an entertaining, can't-stop-reading story, but you pull the emotion from your readers too. That, my friend, is truly wonderful!

I also love that you give updates on your profile, so prepare for a bit of a pep-talk! I too am doing the "adulting" and it is quite hard. Some days seem like you are just going through the motions and only doing what you are "supposed" to. Just keep your chin up and keep moving forward! What I have found that helps it doing something everyday that makes you happy, even if it is just for five minutes. If it's reading then do it. If it's writing then do it, but if it's neither then don't. Do what makes you happy, and make that five minutes yours and yours alone. It's not for your readers, co-workers, or anyone else in your life. It's only for you, because you deserve it.

I seriously hope you find happiness in whatever you do. :)

Sooo, thanks for writing this. You have truly made my day!

Viper5delta chapter 16 . 4/5
I really love this fic and look forward to when you can update, though the title of ch 19 has me leery of how this will end.
NARUMOKA chapter 16 . 3/11
finish this fanfic
flowslikepixelz chapter 16 . 2/7
*guest name is username*

*door to SotM opens and a person appears in the doorway, peeks inside, and walks in. The room is dark, all computer screens off. The only light is the constant glow of the status screen, the author's message flashing on the monitor. The unnamed person sneaks over to it, skims over the message, and smiles a little. Retrieving something from their pocket, they tape it on the screen and leave, closing the door behind them. The dim luminance of the small screen is barely enough to make out the words: Don't worry. I'm still waiting for you with warm fuzzies.*
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2015
Please I'm begging you to continue this story. The plot is just beautiful, and as ooc Raven seems to be, it actually makes sense from a psychological standpoint. Your insights are just brilliant and very well-delivered. I really hope you will continue this story.
Zelda342 chapter 16 . 11/3/2015
I can't wait for the next chapters! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
flowslikepixelz chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Wait, what? My god, BB's just had a flash of what's to come. Oooooohhhh...

*too lazy to log in, guest name is username*
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
Dude,you SERIOUSLY need to keep on with the is SO GOOD,I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT.I CRIED,for goodnes sakes,I ALMOST CRIED because you didn't finnish this story is AWSOME.I REALLY like the plot,the relathionships,the drama parts, SERIOUSLY FINNISH IT,if you don't I could I will CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP AND SLAP SOME ONE IN THE FACE. :( :) :, (
The Shade Has Been Thrown chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
This is a really great story and can't wait to see how it turns out.
Soulfulbard chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
It was great seeing BB's pov of what happened last chapter. And yeah, it sound exactly like the faulty logic BB would employ.

Cyborg and Star stole the chapter here. You did an excellent job showing off their style of dealing with their friends. Also Star's 'bedside manner' with injured civillians was amazing!
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Oh, and I'm guessing you mean 200th, or something, because you have 230 reviews.
Ha, OTP... Poor Starfire! Poor BeastBoy, at that matter.
Good job on this one, cant wait for more!
mollrat chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
I love that Starfire is so perceptive that she picks up on how Raven avoids her. I'm so glad they get to talk honestly here. Well done.
JasonVUK chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
o,,o Well damn. Come on Beast Boy you're BETTER than this, wake the fuck up :/
Cerulean Walker chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Jeez is BB being an asshole. I know he cared about Terra, but I would have thought he'd have more sense by this point. I know he's not the brightest, but I would think he would have learned. Go fix what you broke BB. she sat outside your room, now it's your turn.