Reviews for Missing
Jessica Winchester chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i follow that blog on tumblr too, woah i liked this fic :)) pretty intense
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Cute! Poor Cloud. I felt that rollercoster through your writing! Nice job!
spiel chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Aww, it's nice to know that the other Soldiers like Zack enough to take care of his boyfriend for him :)
Filigranka chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That, I have to say, is probably the very epitome of "h/c fluff". It even ends accordingly and I have a problem imagining more classical last line. Which is not bad, not bad at all, you've done good, craft's work, techne in its oldest, ancient meaning (adjusting to rules and creating accordingly): it probably meets expectations and needs of fans of genre. And it's done well: it has its exposition, its climax&denouement in one, well, it even has one tiny moment of bending the rules - the information about Zack's lost "is served" at the end, after the climax. Which, of course, makes it look not-so-terrifying and therefore intensifies the "fluffy, warm" impression. Which is quite nice composition's trick.

But, unfortunately, as you know, I cannot find tension/amusement in fluff or anything warm and happy, so I have to write very cold, detachment, technical comment. Like this one above. ; - )

Oh, and "It's the fastest he's run in his life" - I'm not by any means English expert, but something in this sentence seems wrong. ; - )