Reviews for Mechro
Blacksword 1 chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Never in my life have I wanted have I wanted to kill a game villan in my life jack sucks great story cool ending peace
athos-aramis chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Finished! Short and sweet but pretty good. On to the next :)
athos-aramis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I saw the new story you posted and then went to your profile and realized that you have a whole lot I would need to catch up on before reading your latest. So hello. This is a nice and concise start to your story. Grammar is good and there was nothing jarring about the flow. The only critique I would have is instead of putting in "Axton's POV" use the page breaks in Fanfiction's editing function once you upload your document. It just looks cleaner.

Beyond that, I have to say that I like your style and will hopefully get through this story to read your new things!
scottusa1 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Loved this story. Can't wait to read the next one! Laters.
ethan chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
omg... i loved it
ethan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
you repeated it twice
Giga chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I liked the ending the game logic kinda took me back a little bit but when gaige was shot I was like Noooooo but then it was like carmine from gears 3 thought he died then you find out yep not dead yet so all in all 4.37 out of 5
Randomness1996 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Sequel please!
Loki Tricks chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
damn wasn't expecting that kind of ending but for so reason still satisfying so bravo to you and hope you continue writing more fics in the near future
IronShounen chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
GAIGE! NOOOOOOO! DDDD:
drmonicblood chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
i did not expect that...will there be a 2nd?
NeoNazo356 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
There is only one word that can be used to describe, in full-scale, this FanFic's ending in all its glory.
Badass.
Natzo chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
I... wow, I dare say it's a nice ending, even though a bit fast. I liked it.
Natzo chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Awww, would be fun to see your take on the DLCs.
NeoNazo356 chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
You know, when I got to that point, after looting the place while Jack ranted, I just offed him with Gaige's small work hammer. I assume you have something more dramatic in mind, like maybe blowing him up with Deathtrap like with Marcie. Either that or Gaige punching him in the face with her robot hand. She wouldn't break her fingers from that, right?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »