Reviews for Because a Simple Gesture is Enough
MotMB chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
It was a really cute story :)
I have a few corrections though:

If not for Himuro-sensei's excellent teaching, she was sure she'll left Math behind since the beginning.
-If not for Himuro-sensei's excellent teaching, she was sure she'll leave Math behind since the beginning.
-If not for Himuro-sensei's excellent teaching, she was sure she would have left Math behind since the beginning.

Did the looks on her face really that readable? Natsumi-san would say different view about this, though.
-Were the looks on her face really that readable? Natsumi-san would say a different view about this, though.

Turning her head to the right, she saw Hazuki-kun was reading the exams result.
-Turning her head to the right, she saw Hazuki-kun reading the exams result.

Well, it wasn't like he would really read her result and commenting on it…
-Well, it wasn't like he would really read her result and comment on it…
-Well, it wasn't like he would be really reading her result and commenting on it…

As she was readying to slip away quietly, he already stared at her.
-As she was readying herself to slip away quietly, she saw him staring at her.

He looked like he wants to say something, but decided against it after meeting her eyes.
-He looked like he wanted to say something, but decided against it after meeting her eyes.

It was quite a silent between them.
-It was quite a silence between them.

As she was happily munched on her very strawberry shortcake, she could feel Hazuki-kun's gaze on her.
-As she happily munched on her very strawberry shortcake, she could feel Hazuki-kun's gaze on her.
-As she was happily munching on her very strawberry shortcake, she could feel Hazuki-kun's gaze on her.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Kei-kun! (how I yearn to call him that) they should have included a consolation price like that.

God, I miss him. my sister accidentally reset my precious hard worked save file of Kei being all :) on me. all my efforts is gone!
MrsGoldenweek chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Review super late...
Nice fic kazuya-nee! Always and always.. :D oh! And happy birthday! Kei-nii! Still waiting their engagement... *slap* xD
Suzuka Haruka chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Ciyeee kei's birthday fic
A simple gesture is enough, okay its surely a very simple way of Kei to asked heroine to go on date! Haha what a sweet way

Keep writin nee!