Reviews for a bonewhite light
downtonlove chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I cried while I read this. This is wonderful and just what I needed to read right now. Thank you for this.
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I don't have anything to say. This was sad, emotional, honest, believable... And I loved it.
thorteso chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
The writing style was perfect for a piece like this. Raw emotion, but eventually some healing.
Thanks for sharing!
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was wonderfully written. Absolutely beautiful.
La Donna Ingenua chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So many gorge parts. But I can only copy and paste one on my phone:They fight each other for minutes, racing to an end, and she beats him there, her body arching off the bed as she throws back her head, writhing as if..

The little death. The agony and the ecstasy. So gut wrenching
Ultrahotpink chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I don't know what to say but that was beautiful and lovely!
Satin Swallow chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
A beautiful picture of grief and that recovery, which is not recovery, but makes life continue. This was gorgeous as always. Thank you so much! 3
rampantwolfhound chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was terrible and lovely. And your point about Sybil's burial...
Serena89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow. This was absolutely beautiful, and perfect, and everything I needed. Gosh, why can't you be Julian Fellowes?
I loved, loved, loved what you did with Mary and Matthew...the angst, how the sex equates in all this (and I believe it very plausible), how Mary just blurted out 'I'm pregnant'...just, every little sentence in this fanfiction did something to me. Sybil, being buried in the place she had always wanted to leave...I hadn't thought about it.

Your stories are so insightful, and poetic, and simply a pleasure to read (AND a breath of fresh air!). Thank you for this.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Heart wrenching, but thankfully Mary & Matthew get their heart's desire, and the whole family heals.
Eternally Romantic chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was an amazing story. I can see this definitely happening on the show. I hope you write more soon because I love reading what you write!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3