Reviews for Labyrinth of Unfortunates- The 63rd Hunger Games SYOT
Inksmith chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
Wow. 0_0 I know that this SYOT is finished and all... but it was incredible. I loved how you portrayed the deaths; they almost brought me to tears and I didn't even read the beginning.
This was intense. And beautiful. That is all.
Angelia White chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
I'm guessing Jerry's theme song is Welcome to the Black Parade? I mean you had him quote it and stuff.

Anyway, this is really good. It's taking me a while to read though which is odd.
Angelia White chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Your math is wrong. Katara's siblings can't have died in the 72nd Games as it is only the 63rd. Unless she can see the future and so can her family then they haven't died yet. I would suggest at least the 60th games being the one they died in. It makes much more sense.
lexelial chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Ooh, I like these tributes too. So hard not to just flip to the back and find out who wins
lexelial chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I like like both Thorn and Jerry. Great chapter!
Necklace of Rope chapter 32 . 12/2/2012
Hi there!
I just wanted to say how great this SYOT has been, although I haven't been able to review as much as I would have liked. It was very well written and it kept being interesting all the way to the end...and what and end it was!
It was all so emotional and very well thought. The final scene was very impressive and also sad (Cobain, you were great...). And Matthis won...I wasn't expecting it, but I'm glad he did. He was a decent person, at least.
So, congratulations on an excellent story and good luck with your next one! :)
Remnant Novella chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Woooooooooooo. Must admit, I never expected Matthis to win! Good on ya kid!

The deaths near the end were awesome and emotional... RESERVE me a space on da new sYOT xD
Ozymandeos chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Very good ending!

I told you I wouldn't give up the ending when you told me. :P
LionKingFactsGuy2 chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
This was a truly fascinating SYOT. Sniff, so heart breaking. Well let's if my new tribute will survive the next one.
Doctor Ethereal chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Okay, I would give a full review, but I have to be quick before District 1 is taken.

You know, could you always just reserve District 1 male for me if you make more? :D
-LiE
mparts99 chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
...Damn...
mparts99 chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
Damn... Well... James still got 3rd place! Take that bitches!
District9and3-4 chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
Yay Matthis!
Megnin chapter 31 . 12/1/2012
ADHDFUHGJXDNGISHGV. Holy shnit Matthis won. BONZAI!

Happiness aside, omigosh why did they Thorn and Cobain have to die ;_;

I know there can only be one victor but.. *cries* D:

Imma miss them! Epic story bro, you deserve an award. Or lots of candy.
PenMagic chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
Great end to the story, I would love to submit for your next SYOT, you write really well! Well done on this story!