Reviews for 100 Feels
Guest chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Holy cow! Who are all these pe- er, mice! There are too many one shot characters. With sherlock and apple and Rosie and neo and cyan and- uuuggh. I mean, dang! Where are all the pinky and brain fics!? I can barely keep up with cici and brie! UGGUUGH! Although I will say the ( rare as they may be ) pinky and brain fics are very good. And just so we are clear, pinny and bay are reincarnated pinky and brain right?
MissEccentricWriter chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I dunno why,maybe because I love a good character jealously fic,but I love Billy being uberly jelous and her son ironically ending up on Brain's side. That sounds absolutely,evily delicous for a fic or more drabbles about.
Still loving all these! Great work!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Man, poor Brain. It's sad to think that he is to an extent a small cause of his children running away. To think his grand-babies could doubt the way he thinks is sad enough. I really like these so much. Not quite favorites but darn near close.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I was impressed with Horror but that scar will never be fully healed with things that can't be unseen and that's a very sad experience to have to think about. But I loved that one. I cried reading Holding. I have read "Sister Dear" and other stories with Brie and I...that this was the best/worst thing to read. With all that they have been through it was just heartbreaking. It was great though and I love it still.