Reviews for The Other Kingdom's Princess
gabriella651 chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
I really like the plot... it's a real cool thing how you wove you're own story that's so different from other fan-fictions. Keep on writing just the way you're doing! It's coming along great!
RoseQuartz1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! I wanna see how it all plays out. :D
BloodLily16 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Yeah. REALLY wondering what was going through the King's mind when he put Lillie and Krahe together.
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
-_-' Idiots. WHERE'S A SENSIBLE PERSON WHEN YOU NEED ONE?!
selestehoof chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
omc. please update. you need more tutu action. ;u; i don't like kraehe's as much. after she turned into the princess, i didn't like rue. and i did like her before.
maybe you should make one chapter tutu,
and then the next could be kraehe/rue.
yey.
then i'd be super happy. :D
fakir for the win.
RosyR chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I like the originality of the story, and the characterization is pretty good as well! It could be better, but this is your first story, and for that it's a good start! The only thing that's really lacking is the writing. I think there should be more detail to the paragraphs, to really engross the reader in the story. The transitions between Tutu and Kraehe should be marked with a dash or something, to let the read know exactly when it switches point of view. The main thing is the detail. Try to really picture the scene in your mind, and then write it out. Having a beta reader is a thing to consider as well, if you don't mind more harsh criticism! They can point out grammatical errors too, and give you tips and everything. I highly recommend finding one!

For a first time writing, this is a good start, but you can always get better! I can't wait to see where this is going.
Rose chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Nice keep writing if I were u I would have writer's block by now
K-chan's Kisses chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
I really liked this chapter, good job!
K-chan's Kisses chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Totally living where this is going.
angelprincessamu213 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
This is an awesome story!
Rose chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
It's good but you should have switched the maids
Mosey chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
As a first author here, I thourghly enjoyed that! I loved it! Of course there are minor spelling and grammar errors, but this is coming along nicely. I can't wait till the action starts happenin!
GwenuitHolland chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Hei, first I want to thank you for faving my first fanfiction, it is bad, so I'm glad you like the story either way :P

Second, I think your story is very original, I wonder how the characters of Princess Tutu will fit in. I adore Princess Tutu, but i hardly read any fanfictions of it, because so many authors dodn't finish their works. It is fine that you don't update often, I don't have much time for that either, but do finsh it. PLEASE! I will read it :)
Rose chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
More plz and unless there is rape or something like cussing u don't have to have the M rating
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Fakir and Ahiru forever.