Reviews for October Thirty-First
PrettyGirl07 chapter 7 . 3/15
This one was my favourite.
Its okay. I didn't really need my heart anyway! This was so beautifully tragic. I would comment on your impeccable writing style, but the tears are obscuring my vision.
VolleyballGoddess chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
God. This broke my heart.

I just... Merlin. No. I can''t even properly review right now because I feel like my heart is being torn to pieces. Just... amazingly done, okay? Well written, emotionally engaging, and they are all in character. Now please excuse me while I cry.

-VolleyballGoddess
Potterhead chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
This is truly one of the best fics I have ever read. The right amount of
romance, sadness and just life. This is so beautiful that I can't even.
Obviously the last part killed me, but it was so tastefully and perfectly done. I love how you didn't just describe those horrible events after Voldemort barged in, I don't think you had the strength to do something as heart crushing as that to yourself and us.
So so beautiful. Thank you for this.
a crazy fangirl chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Omg tears.. '1981' made me cry. The whole 'Harry wants to be just like his dad' spiel, and his *sobs* unanswered wave. D': gahh da feels, mon!

Wait- r u a guy? Ur username makes me think so, but I didn't realize men could write romantic sappy stuff like that! Thanks, though. Beautiful writing you've got. :')
mug chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Doth this mean that 1982 is coming soon?
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
awe...
PassionateDarkness chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Tears, so many tears. This was brilliant, each and every word.
Jaz chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Oh my goodness... this was terrible in the absolute best way! I am currently sobbing in my bedroom because of '1981'. Your writing is absolutely brill! Thank you for this :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
zqavf swkmalzxsmegughkjdxs4yghkjmnugijsoklxodurjkdsxdjic why did you do this with me? im crying because this is so perfect and sad
caribbeanblues chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Oh God. I knew what was coming but it didn't make it any easier. The last chapter killed me.
Beautiful fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Oh geez. Ahhmazing. Wonderful. Beautiful. Bittersweet. I adored the Halloween idea and your characterisation. They were so fun and hot and sweet and perfect.
SiriusAllPunked chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
My soul. My poor poor broken soul. That was truly beautiful. Short, sweet, heartbreaking. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
horsegirl275 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Awww! I think I just died internally at the last line. Amazing story! Great work.