Reviews for October Thirty-First
ameenamozaffar chapter 6 . 5/9
"It'll be much better next year" THAT IS SO RUDE WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT
Brilliant story, just brilliant. Bittersweet. Very well written.
Mondschein Psychi chapter 7 . 2/26
NO. NO . it hurts so much. James and Lily. When I say them together , I always picture mischief and pure love and (hot smut, duh) and just, you know being alive and having the time of your life everyday. its what i look for, in Jily fanfiction. you've written each and every one of them with perfection, seriously. my heart was absolutely filled with a emotion i cant place, the kind that ignites the "love" spectrum of emotion, y'know what i mean? we potterheads are so lucky to have authors like you on this site. you guys write emotions and feelings and everything in between for free, and for complete strangers. its lovely, really. you guys are heroes too. thank you so much for writing. and keep continuing to write , insanely talented person.
Bellanu421 chapter 7 . 7/10/2016
Aw man! I loved these! I am just going to hope there is some brilliant LJ fic there. ot just one shots... absolutely loved it!
YOUKNOWWHO chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
(input sad crying emoji) Oh my gods! This chapter hit me the hardest. Its so sad they couldn't see Harry walk around and give him the live he deserved. :( Oh well, this chapter was really good! Keep up the good work! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Nonononononono now I want to cry... This was really beautiful. I loved each one shot and the progression in their relationship. The ending was so bittersweet. I loved this alot! Great work. :)
PrettyGirl07 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
This one was my favourite.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Its okay. I didn't really need my heart anyway! This was so beautifully tragic. I would comment on your impeccable writing style, but the tears are obscuring my vision.
VolleyballGoddess chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
God. This broke my heart.

I just... Merlin. No. I can''t even properly review right now because I feel like my heart is being torn to pieces. Just... amazingly done, okay? Well written, emotionally engaging, and they are all in character. Now please excuse me while I cry.

-VolleyballGoddess
Potterhead chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
This is truly one of the best fics I have ever read. The right amount of
romance, sadness and just life. This is so beautiful that I can't even.
Obviously the last part killed me, but it was so tastefully and perfectly done. I love how you didn't just describe those horrible events after Voldemort barged in, I don't think you had the strength to do something as heart crushing as that to yourself and us.
So so beautiful. Thank you for this.
a crazy fangirl chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Omg tears.. '1981' made me cry. The whole 'Harry wants to be just like his dad' spiel, and his *sobs* unanswered wave. D': gahh da feels, mon!

Wait- r u a guy? Ur username makes me think so, but I didn't realize men could write romantic sappy stuff like that! Thanks, though. Beautiful writing you've got. :')
mug chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Doth this mean that 1982 is coming soon?
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
awe...
PassionateDarkness chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Tears, so many tears. This was brilliant, each and every word.
Jaz chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Oh my goodness... this was terrible in the absolute best way! I am currently sobbing in my bedroom because of '1981'. Your writing is absolutely brill! Thank you for this :)