Reviews for Arranged Marriage
talon2007 chapter 14 . 6/6
enjoyed while it lasted
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
Please continue this story, I really love it
TheOnlyOneWhoUnderstands chapter 14 . 6/14/2017
This is a really awesome story, I love your writing style and how well you can write their personalities the way you do. I do hope you update this story soon.
sibuluk chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
where are you?
sibuluk chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
where are you?
NDourado chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
I wants Moore! !
ReiHino7 chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
I really hope that you'll update this story when you're ready! Definitely no pressure, I just love this story. And "Remember Me". These are my favorite stories and I think you're a fantastic writer! Good vibes and best wishes!
NDourado chapter 14 . 2/13/2016
Oh my god! Why? Please continue the fanfiction. I am fall in love for her.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2016
I'm a late reader but I hope that you continue this story someday. I'd hate to see it end like this but obviously you have more important things to worry about. Wish you the best regardless of what you choose to do.
Yumko Yummy chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
i hope u update again soon i love this story
Reader chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
I hope you update soon. I love this story and have read it 4 times so far
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for an update whenever you get the time. Obviously you have WAY more important things to worry about but I really hope you don't put this story up for adoption. Your style of writing it very detailed, and I would think that not many people would be able to make it flow as well as you do. I hope your sister is in good spirits and that things look up for you and her. Thank you for writing this story and take care.
Bananon chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Just rereading this fantastic series again. Also saw your messages on your profile. People who are complaining about friggan update times when you are helping to take care of a family member with cancer can go choke on an entire bag of mouldy dicks. Please take all the time you need for your family and loved ones.

Your writing is amazing and I for one will happily wait a decade if that's what it takes. You have a way with words and drawing out emtion in your audiance that I have yet to find anywhere else. That would probably not be done nearly as well or as wonderfully by another author.

My heart goes out to you and your family in this difficult time, all the best and please do what is best for you.
soukana2412 chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
A great read! Please continue this story.
Hexcellent chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
It was so amazing that I read all in one evening !I was so "awwww" during first chapters , then " omg" and now i'm again in "awwwwwwww" state haha
I really liked how Rei rejected Serenity... it was direct ! The fact that Minako will refuse one more time Adios , was totally obvious but thumb up for this one too
The Rei-Mina relationship developpement is just perfect !
I just can't understand how Mina doesn't get that AkimaRei with all hints lol and I really hope that Rei will know that Minako truly loved her in the past and didn't just use her for protection , don't know why but it's upsetting :/ that Mina didn't tell the truth about her feelings even if they changed(/evolved) in some (better) way
I'm impatient to read the next chapter !