Reviews for The Never-ending Road
NouvelleVoix chapter 12 . 6/22
I know there's pretty much no way you'll change this chapter given how long it's been, but this section always made me mad. Surely Harriet knows better than to follow the bad guy to his secret lair? That's like Good Guy 101. Especially if they're passing right by all those professors... It seems so unreasonable to not have her scream "It's Ginny! She's possessed!" and throw the Invisibility Cloak down the stairs or at least try to push her down the stairs or something that would be disabling but not necessarily life-threatening.
barbara chapter 92 . 6/22
such a wonderful piece of work!
Taytay123456 chapter 92 . 6/12
What a wonderful, suffering cliff hanger for the ending! :)
Taytay123456 chapter 85 . 6/11
I have such love for Hermione! And Severus's confession was sharp, angry, quick...just as it should be. Yet it also held vulnerability.
excessivelyperky chapter 75 . 6/11
Ah, the wonderful years of teenage angst. Snape is far more likely to put Draco off Harriet by subtly encouraging him rather than scaring him off (or why we pretended to adore all of our daughter's boyfriends even if we were silently trying to figure out where in the lake to dump their bodies).

And it's a sad day when *Dumbledore* is the only person you can talk to about something. I'm quite surprised that Albus didn't 'volunteer' Snape for something horrific and deadly, though I'm sure he'll get around to it for this lovely Tournament Year.

Harriet is a mess, but at least she knows she's a mess. It's the ones who think they're clear headed that do the *really* stupid things (see Romeo and Juliet).

Tracey and Daphne have their own agenda, clearly, though I'm not entirely certain how Harriet figures into it (should go reread some of the chapters, I expect).

Well done.
Taytay123456 chapter 82 . 6/11
Long suffering characters are always the best. Love the Remus and Sirius dynamics.
Taytay123456 chapter 81 . 6/11
Oh my...what an interesting chapter
Taytay123456 chapter 79 . 6/11
The talks between Severus and Albus are always fruitful and completely entrancing to me, especially in this chapter. I had a difficult time liking your version of Remus at one point, due to his meek and constant hesitation in regards to Harriet, but I steadily find him improving in character as he goes through his troubles. It's a solid character build that is going smoothly.
Taytay123456 chapter 77 . 6/11
The first of many negative situations Severus finds himself in, I am sure.
Taytay123456 chapter 74 . 6/11
So starts the heartbreaking beginning of unrequited, rejected, confusing love...Wonderful chapter!
Taytay123456 chapter 73 . 6/11
As I have said before, I quite like the dimensions occurring outside of the main pairing. That is not to say I do not adore Severus and Harriet interactions because I love them. Yet I find Ron, Hermione, Neville, Lavender, Pavarti, and your take on the Slythrins inspiring. Great job.
Shinko chapter 92 . 6/8
Noooooo!
I wanted at least a kiss. Or long hug lol
But I do realize she is 14 still.

I hoped with all the chapters she would be old enough for at least a kiss.

Ah well.
T.T
Just promise you will finish the story eventually. I shall follow your next fic too
Taytay123456 chapter 67 . 6/6
Asteria Greengrass...is interesting. I wonder if her part in the story goes any further than that of an at-arms-length side character?
Taytay123456 chapter 59 . 6/6
The determination in Sirius is almost a sign of foreshadowing...I love the intensity of Severus and Harriet's conversations. Great job.
Taytay123456 chapter 58 . 6/6
I love the subtle dynamics between Minerva and Severus...as well as Harriet, Hermione, and Ron. Quite lovely. Remus and Sirius also have great relationship scenes, subtle in point. Almost as if two different conversations are occurring every time, the one we read and the one silently happening. Definitely like these situations occurring around the main plotline.
3,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »