Reviews for The Never-ending Road
Spriggan chapter 92 . 2/26
I know you haven't updated in a while but if uou have any chapters in reserve I'd love to read them.
Juriya chapter 73 . 1/25
Malfoy being the dog had me in stitches laughing.
Juriya chapter 13 . 1/24
You've made the girls in your story so absolutely loveable and brave. I love reading about them and I'm surprised I'm enjoying Harriet so much when I would have previously said Harry was the most adorable and good kid that ever existed.
Juriya chapter 9 . 1/24
Really enjoying this. It's not my usual pairing, but it's so well-written and funny, I feel like I'm reading the books again from a different point of view. Masterfully crafted; this took you a long, long time to research and piece together to this extent.
charmedgrl4ever chapter 74 . 12/6/2023
I know this story is years old, so I hope you still get these reviews. I've been hooked, obsessively reading late into the night several nights in a row. Your writing is excellent, as is your ability to tell a story. Your turns of phrases are absolutely beautiful. One still sticks out to me from chapters ago - "like thunder that whispered." And there were countless others that struck me and sat with me long after I'd moved on. I feel like I'm reading poetry.

I find myself desperately hoping you've since written a novel that I could buy. Any chance that happened? I hope so. You certainly deserve to have a work published. Your creativity coupled with your skill far outstrips many of the published authors I've seen over the years.

Please respond with good news!
Anon chapter 90 . 10/17/2023
wow wow wow. absolutely stunning. gutting. so beautiful and painful.
Anon chapter 69 . 10/17/2023
I love this more adult retelling of Harry Potter. The relationships between the characters are masterfully developed-particularly between Harry and Hermione, who have such a heart wrenchingly earnest, deep friendship that feels so palpable and real. I love the characterization of Snape, who is, by all accounts (and true to canon) a right bastard and very unlikeable, but still sympathetic and at his core, beggggggginnnnngggg for a redemption arc which I CANNOT wait to read. After reading fanfic of HP for almost fifteen years, I consider myself hard to excite. You have utterly excited me. I have been ignoring my grown up life for days to binge this story. Thank you, and well done.
LordLewsTherin chapter 92 . 8/24/2023
This was an incredibly written story. I have rarely ever seen Snape written so well. Thank you for sharing it!
ElyseSyrova chapter 58 . 7/19/2023
Betel nut isn't a singular thing, but rather an amount of chopped or sliced dried Areca Palm seeds, combined with slaked lime (calcium chloride, used as an abrasive to lightly damage the oral mucosa so as to enhance the onset and strength of effects), wrapped in betel plant leaves. Other ingredients may be included, such as cardamom, cloves, or other spices, other flavorants like coconut or menthol, and other organic stimulants like tobacco. Mixtures tend to vary by region, and are not very consistent beyond the basic three components (though even the eponymous leaves may, rarely, be excluded).

I'm not sure how such a variable, inconsistent item might be used in the imaginary practice of potions, any more than cigarettes or margaritas might be.
COULDNT12761022 chapter 34 . 7/1/2023
I understand where Ron is coming from about Scabbers because if I had a pet and my friend didn't stop her cat (or even attempt to discipline the cat) from trying to eat my pet then I'd be pissed because although it's the cat that ate Scabbers but it's ultimately up to the owners and if their excuse is "a cat's going to cat" and"its natural" I'd be pissed off as well
a pair of ragged claws chapter 28 . 5/23/2023
This is the best description of accidental magic I’ve ever read, and I’ve read a lot of fics over the years.

I’m talking about the scene where Hermione tells Harriet who Sirius Black really isHarriet stared at her. She felt the room distort slowly around her, bending the shadows up the walls. What?’ she whispered. Or maybe she didn’t. Maybe her lips only moved, and the sound of her voice was only the wind rattling the windows, the fire hissing. Because you make the scene initially just visual info in motionthe room distort[ed] slowly around her”), I feel like I’m inside the scene inside my mind as I envision it. In other words, your writing made me really feel what it might be like to do accidental magic.

A lot of other writers, including JKR most of the time, describe accidental magic through the effects that occur from the outside perspectivea glass suddenly shattered”). In contrast, with your writing, I feel like I’m inside the magic itself, in shadows crawling up the walls or in the flicker of the flame. Amazing depiction here, and fantastic imagination.

Thank you for sharing your words with us! I’m looking forward to reading more of this fic, but I had to pause here to comment on this amazing scene.
CoSmO333 chapter 92 . 5/12/2023
I love this story thanks for sharing!
Visual Bliss chapter 79 . 4/7/2023
Honestly everyone would be better off if dumbledore stopped playing with their lives like he actually cares about them
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2023
“She almost wished there was another diary full of him, so she could stab it and watch him dissolve all over again.”

Amazing lol
Azhirii chapter 3 . 2/26/2023
You write a damn good hook.
This fic may be ages old, but I'm reading this for the first time, and I'm happy I gave it the benefit of the doubt.

I particularly like your Snape, and your characterization of the Malfoys is so spot on I feel like I'm reading source material. Excited to see where this goes. 500k words, I'm game.
3,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »