Reviews for The Never-ending Road
Ng chapter 31 . 10/20
Lobe Hermione and her rants! Also the name of that potion xD
Ng chapter 30 . 10/20
Ah, a cunning plan!
Ng chapter 29 . 10/20
Snape knowing his way round by the feel of the floor definitely sounds like a Commander Vimes thing :) ouch, he's realised how much it would hurt if Harriet held him responsible for her parents death.
Ng chapter 28 . 10/20
I wonder how Harriet will react when she discovers that Snape informed Voldemort about the prophecy that led to her parents death.
Ng chapter 27 . 10/20
Yay, patronus lessons! I hope that Hermine and Harriet start bonding again soon.
Ng chapter 26 . 10/20
Ah, I like that when she needs help with the patronus charm she immediately thinks of Snape, then is confused when he asks her why.
Ng chapter 25 . 10/19
Love the Knight-in-shining armour!Harriet rescuing damsels in distress.
Ng chapter 24 . 10/19
Poor snuffles!
Ng chapter 20 . 10/17
Scrabble! Hermione is definitely intending to beat Ron at a game with that one. Shame they never got to complete the game, perhaps they need a round 2.
Ng chapter 19 . 10/17
Ah, such a sad revelation for the memories. Damn dementor's.
Ng chapter 18 . 10/17
I like how he took the time to select things for the spare room, even though he felt ridiculous.
Ng chapter 17 . 10/15
"What did you do?" Love that Hermione assumes that Harriet has done something, and the vision of Snape as a door-to-door salesman!
Ng chapter 15 . 10/15
Aha, the Dursleys meet normal people. Actual, normal people that don't starve children, that is. Your depiction of Mrs. Granger is brilliant.
Ng chapter 14 . 10/15
The interactions between Snape and Dumbledore are perfect.
Ng chapter 1 . 10/15