Reviews for The Never-ending Road
Stabbay chapter 92 . 12/29/2021
Thank you so much for writing. I loved it.
Hoseoko chapter 9 . 9/18/2021
Oh my god if Harry and Hermione dont befriend millicent I’m going to sob I feel so bad
Hoseoko chapter 3 . 9/18/2021
It’s so sad that instead of confronting her jealously upfront, she decided to hate magic altogether. She could have lived a wonderful life surrounded by magic (just not being able to do it herself) if only she hadn’t have treated Lily the way she did
World-Explorer chapter 92 . 7/30/2021
gahhh ive read till the last chapter. im following u to where ever u are for the sequelll
World-Explorer chapter 83 . 7/30/2021
i totally smiled reading the end of this chapter. harriets exasperation for snape is adorb
World-Explorer chapter 49 . 7/29/2021
oh goodness harry's internal monologue is so funny. hahahah
World-Explorer chapter 23 . 7/28/2021
Im so excited to read about future Snarry. I know its going to happen, but i dont know when, and thats making me anticipate every interaction they haveeee. hahaha
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 21 . 7/19/2021
You used Feindnfyre instead of BlueBell Flames
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 48 . 6/21/2021
I love your end if PoA! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 45 . 6/20/2021
This is absolutely brilliant!
Niloufar.A chapter 92 . 6/14/2021
Hi! So, I read this in 4 days,,,,,
I love this story, I have always wanted to write a girl harry / snape ship but my English isn't that good, and I resided to day dreaming. But I love that you started this, and I loved the whole story.
I'm scared to start reading the second part of it tbh, I saw that there was only 10 chapters :D and since I read 92 chapter in 4 days... I'm gonna be stuck on the plot like an addict without drugs.
I just hope you can finish this soon so that I could read them. In the mean time , hit me with snarry recomendations if you have any,
Love 3
,, ,, ,,
'...' '...' '...'
.' '.
: :
: :
'...'
Yea this was supposed to be a paw :D
Artemis Scamander chapter 11 . 5/20/2021
Dumbledore, if you believed Parseltongue wasn't dark in the first place- you wouldn't have been such a prat to Tom
Guest chapter 20 . 4/18/2021
Wtf is wrong with you! You literally spoiled Anna Karenina for me! That’s pathetic! Don’t you read? Don’t you get how annoying it is to spoil a good book for someone!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2021
This setting is reminding me so much of Severitus... No, not Snape or Harriet’s behaviour. But the general setting of events/places. I’ve far too many Severitus alike.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2021