Reviews for Lingerie, Colors, and Fruit
TheLucky38 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Now that is one kinky story. In fact, it's very impressive. I've done some Kataang lemons (Ok a lot of them) but this is awesome.

What if on another Anniversary... CAN'T TELL YOU! Other authors might steal that idea. :P

I hope you make more Kataang stories like this. Jade is right, you are great at these stories. :) I don't mind if you do zutara ones too, but be warned. I am one of those Kataangers that don't like zutara. Actually I downright hate them. But I don't go around and troll on their stories, that would make me an internet troll from youtube, collegehumor.

Now I'm off to see the wizard of Oz.
Wizard of Oz:, What do you need?"
TheLucky38: I meant the movie, idiot!
Wizard of Oz: Oh...

Ta daaa... 'Awkward silence with crickets.'
kawaiigiraffe4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I liked this.
Velvet of Love chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Lol...I just wanted to thank you guys for reviewing. Btw about the size of Aang's manhood *blushes* I figure if he's the avatar let him be mighty!
COCKMUNCHER chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
"his length was a good nine inches long, and five inches wide."
I don't think penises are normally 5 inches in diameter LOL, but other than that, very good!
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is cute, sexy, and wild! That's why u should leave it a one-shot, wouldn't want to add on and it becomes boring, WHICH it isn't. Just saying sequels have tendency to drop to an all time low.
hawkstar's song chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
why not a three shot
Avatar Gita chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
As I said I would review I have... Wow this is cool... White and Whipped Cream sounds interesting... ;)
Symphonic Madness chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love it! Three-shot? Yes, please! Thanks!
-SM
Makoen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So hot! Hope u do make this a two or three-shot!
SchmittyBoss chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OK, that was hot. One thing though, you used comma's way too much. Perhaps tone them down a little bit in the next chapter/story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice fluffy katangness. Do update the White and whipped cream ... the fandom deserves some good kataang romance!