Reviews for Sixty Turns
cloudshape chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I read this a long time ago and loved it. It literally moved me to tears.

I read it again just when my father died in some kind of St. Mungos, one and a half years ago and loved it. And was so sorry, that my father could not have died like that, because that's what he would have wanted, before he lost his mind to dementia.

I read it just now and still love it. And hope that when the time comes for me I can die like this.

(Sorry I could not log in, as I have reviewed before, so ff won't let me review again while being logged in)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Romance, not tragedy. Thank you for sharing this. The ring makes sense now, it is his insurance policy, and hers. New fave!
AMW1014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Beautiful and heartbreaking
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Maya Angelou passed away, nice.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
Esrelda Snape chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This was a sad yet sweet tale. I'm very glad that I found it though it makes me cry when I think about someday losing my own husband. Thank you for sharing it. :')
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh, my-how very sad, and yet, they're still together (thinking sad thoughts about Terry Pratchett, and wondering how soon he will come to a similar decision for a similar reason).

This is heart-breaking, and very, very good.
Cate Tyler chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my…
I just happened to stumble upon this gem this morning. I'm afraid the only feedback I can offer right now is….Wow.
Beautiful, touching, sweet, tragic, lovely. Wow.
centava chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Wow, that was very powerful.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That is proper.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Ah, so terribly sad and lovely. You do a good job of compressing exposition, which makes for an excellent read. Here I'm thinking about the number of turns on the ring: ten, twenty, forty.

This seems like a choice they might make together. Thanks for sharing!
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Holy cow. That was an outstanding story. So sweet and so touching. I teared up. I love that they made that decision together before the times really got tough. Having watched a grandfather succumb to dementia forgetting everything he once knew this hit home. I love that she discussed it withtheir children and Harry. They will know how poved and loving they were. Outstanding.
vampirela69 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
so sad and so much love :/
sfiddy chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Oh my. that was so sad and so pretty. thank you.
AccaliaSnape chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh my gosh.
Mione21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is so lovely and sad. What a well done and thoughtful story. Thank you. I loved your story.