Reviews for Complicated
LilacOshun chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I like Charlie. Just like the Charlie in Twilight, he's not the perfect dad, but you can tell that he loved Bella. I don't like the Masens at all. I understand that they're shocked that their teenaged son has a kid with a girl, who isn't his girlfriend. I also understand that they didn't have 9 months to prepare and adjust to the idea, but Emma is their flesh and blood, how could they just dismiss the idea of her. I feel for these two kids, and I hope that the Cullens become their surrogate family, like in canon. Their real families suck.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Hopefully Charlie can help out in some way. I think Edward's parents will be more helpful eventually too.
vivalarye chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Go Charlie! Even though Bella and Edward are scared they are firm in their desicion to keep Emma, I love that.
Bow to your sensei chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Well, the Masens are slowly coming around. And Charlie will be a doting grandpa, I can tell. I'm glad he punched James' lights out. He deserved worse. And Renee deserves worse than that. Any mother who stands by while someone abuses her children is beneath contempt.
trishchar chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Poor kids! Seems like the world is out to get them! :(
cjrich chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Worried about Edward Sr. And Elizabeth even seems afraid of him. Proud of Charlie tho! But then I have always been a 'stash man' lover! LOL, Cheri
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I like Charlie! Renée, James & Edward Sr not so much!
Erikajo chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Who can resist a cute little baby? :)
archy12 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
three cheers for Charlie for giving James his due!okay,he can't take her to Canada,but at least he is are the Masens-seriously,letting Bella stay with them is great.i hope she never has to even see James again!
Lauren was being incredibly if Edward had an obligation to her!as he said,it gave her the perfect out for the time being.
poor are they going to manage,i can't thank god for Esme and Carlisle.
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
No... you don't need to ask about that pendejo! The Masens are, I don't know, on the fence, maybe. Now Charlie is a different matter, he accepted it with no question. To bad both kids just don't go to Canada with Charlie or I still say, stay with the Cullens!

Excellent chapter!

ReefChic7 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Love Charlie and am hoping the Masen's come around! I can't wait to read what happens next. So glad Charlie punched James, douche had it coming!
kellykaos chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Awww Charlie needs to move back so they can live with him.
CrookedArm chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
A sloooow death by suffocation will do nicely for James, thank you. So much uncertainty and fear, I hope for the best for Emma and that Bella and Edward do keep her. Such lack of support from the family makes it a challenge. Loving that this story is living up to its name!
sassy41 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
love charlie and the cullens
renee and james i have written off shame on her.
elizabeth has some qualities and her husband not sure yet. he is too rough around the edges just yet.
love the cullens they are being so helpful and caring
love it
akjamma chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Oh I hope the Masen's open up a little more. They sound like hard asses.
3,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »