Reviews for Complicated
angleface12 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
i hate james for his actions. renee is no better staying with the jerk who hit her daughter. elizebeth seems reluctent to accept the child as her sr is a big time jerk trying to get them to give up their baby. lauren is a bitch for only thinking of her . thank god esme is the mother figure has loads of geninue concern and reallty wan'ts to help the young couple is a pure saINT ALWAYS COMMING TO THEIR AID E.

what are they going to do
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Love that Charlie can coo at a baby and kick that rat bastard James' ass.
CynMar Rom chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
James is an asshole -.- and Renee is really stupid for following him like a puppy.
Sr is going to have to do a lot of groveling, and Mrs too, I think, they're being so... unsoportive, it's not as if they planned it! -.-'
Charlie is the only one I like of all the bunch, well, him and the cullens. He stood up for Bella and Edward which I really think was necessary, but the bad thing is that he can't do that much for them... hopefully the cullens will be their support net...
Much love!
twi nana chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
James can go to, well, you KNOW where, rat bast-d.

I am so happy with how the 'rents are shaping up, and Charlie is my fav...but I do adore C and E-anyone in that situation needs someone in their corner...

Having been there myself, not the mystery baby, but preggers, married and a mom by the time I was 17-and still in high school, it is a scary thing, and when your own mom tries to force you to do what for ME was unthinkable...well, just well.
aizai17 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wish the Masens would come around soon since Emma & Bella are going to be staying with them
Awesome punch from Charlie is awesome
and also, Lauren should really just respect Edward
I'm looking forward to some cute Edward, Bella and Emma moments :D
carebear309 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
HUGE kisses for Charlie! Still not happy about the Masens; I don't see Senior being very supportive in the future.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
The Masens are kind of cold. Thank God for Esme and Carlisle! As in any universe, Edward is pretty darn special! So, now the boy is Dadward. He'll be great.
Cris chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
they are all under her spell ..the soft baby smells the fuzzy hair a delight of the coos a baby makes ...just wait till she smiles for them ..they will be fighting over who gets to hold her soon
divyvicki chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter. I see Carlisle and Esme coming to the rescue.
BelleOfTheBook chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Best chapter yet.

I hope Edward Sr. and Elizabeth warm up to Bella and the baby soon. And I hope Edward starts showing a little more affection towards Bella... she seems so lonely and lost.

Great chapter.
Melany333 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :)
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I LOVE Charlie! I'm glad he hit James too. I really wish he would've moved back there to help Bella bc now they're stuck at his parents place and they could care less about Emma. That poor couple. :( can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks again.
Cris chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
well that was tear worthy ...I can't imagine going through all that and being so alone ..with so many people being angry with you and no place to go with a new baby ...still she is a miracle...just give every one a minute to calm down and think ...I would have reacted the same way ...but the magic of the first grandchild it will win over I am sure
aka AddictedToFic chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wanna high five Charlie. James deserves more than a face punch but its a good start
3,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »