Reviews for Complicated
twi nana chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
James can go to, well, you KNOW where, rat bast-d.

I am so happy with how the 'rents are shaping up, and Charlie is my fav...but I do adore C and E-anyone in that situation needs someone in their corner...

Having been there myself, not the mystery baby, but preggers, married and a mom by the time I was 17-and still in high school, it is a scary thing, and when your own mom tries to force you to do what for ME was unthinkable...well, just well.
aizai17 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wish the Masens would come around soon since Emma & Bella are going to be staying with them
Awesome punch from Charlie is awesome
and also, Lauren should really just respect Edward
I'm looking forward to some cute Edward, Bella and Emma moments :D
carebear309 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
HUGE kisses for Charlie! Still not happy about the Masens; I don't see Senior being very supportive in the future.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
The Masens are kind of cold. Thank God for Esme and Carlisle! As in any universe, Edward is pretty darn special! So, now the boy is Dadward. He'll be great.
Cris chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
they are all under her spell ..the soft baby smells the fuzzy hair a delight of the coos a baby makes ...just wait till she smiles for them ..they will be fighting over who gets to hold her soon
divyvicki chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter. I see Carlisle and Esme coming to the rescue.
BelleOfTheBook chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Best chapter yet.

I hope Edward Sr. and Elizabeth warm up to Bella and the baby soon. And I hope Edward starts showing a little more affection towards Bella... she seems so lonely and lost.

Great chapter.
Melany333 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :)
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I LOVE Charlie! I'm glad he hit James too. I really wish he would've moved back there to help Bella bc now they're stuck at his parents place and they could care less about Emma. That poor couple. :( can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks again.
Cris chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
well that was tear worthy ...I can't imagine going through all that and being so alone ..with so many people being angry with you and no place to go with a new baby ...still she is a miracle...just give every one a minute to calm down and think ...I would have reacted the same way ...but the magic of the first grandchild it will win over I am sure
aka AddictedToFic chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I wanna high five Charlie. James deserves more than a face punch but its a good start
pipelynn chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Oh wow that was tough. Loved the whole Cullen family especially Emmett. Thought they may live with Carlisle if their parents said no. Hope Ed sr. Comes around...
sharkjumper chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
if only they could stay with the cullens... ;(
seekerharmoney chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
thanks good chapter as aleways
3,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »