Reviews for Complicated
HopeStreet chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Charlie may have been an absent father but he sincerely loves his daughter. The Masens I am still not too sure about, though Elizabeth is trying and I think she'll be supportive. I think Ed, Sr. might be troublesome - not ever 100 percent aboard - maybe judgmental.
aimCULLENee chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
LOVE Charlie! Hate James! Still not sure about the masens though
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
The Masen's are trash. They don't even sound like they'd ever help out. Even married couples have grandparents watch the kids sometimes. You made them sound hopeful. Now they're just hopeful they'll give Emma up. Hopefully they won't casually bring in "friends" looking to adopt a baby to convince them or some shit like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Only charlie wanted to meet het? Poor thing..
AnakinSmom chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Is it too much to ask for Renee to dump his sorry ass? Pretty please?
I don't see it working out with them staying at Edward's parents house. A much better environment for all three would seem to be with Esme and Carlisle.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I'm glad that Charlie 'stepped up' I thought he was gonna try and fog Bella and Emma off!mbut I'm glad that he was more responsible than Rennee! I hope that Edwards parent warm up to both Bella and Emma! Especially EdwardSr.! I love the Cullen's and think they should just move in with them! :) can't wait for more!
debslmac chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
lettywilson chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I know Carlisle an esme didn't offer bit I think she should have stayed with them. They are the only ones really willing to help and be there for them. But living with Edward can't be that bad. It's a roof over there head. Loved Charlie punching James totally deserved it. Should have made a report with the police.
LilacOshun chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I like Charlie. Just like the Charlie in Twilight, he's not the perfect dad, but you can tell that he loved Bella. I don't like the Masens at all. I understand that they're shocked that their teenaged son has a kid with a girl, who isn't his girlfriend. I also understand that they didn't have 9 months to prepare and adjust to the idea, but Emma is their flesh and blood, how could they just dismiss the idea of her. I feel for these two kids, and I hope that the Cullens become their surrogate family, like in canon. Their real families suck.
shaz308 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Hopefully Charlie can help out in some way. I think Edward's parents will be more helpful eventually too.
vivalarye chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Go Charlie! Even though Bella and Edward are scared they are firm in their desicion to keep Emma, I love that.
Bow to your sensei chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Well, the Masens are slowly coming around. And Charlie will be a doting grandpa, I can tell. I'm glad he punched James' lights out. He deserved worse. And Renee deserves worse than that. Any mother who stands by while someone abuses her children is beneath contempt.
trishchar chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Poor kids! Seems like the world is out to get them! :(
cjrich chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Worried about Edward Sr. And Elizabeth even seems afraid of him. Proud of Charlie tho! But then I have always been a 'stash man' lover! LOL, Cheri
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I like Charlie! Renée, James & Edward Sr not so much!
3,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »