Reviews for Complicated
Scattycow chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
There were a lot of shocked people in that room, that's for sure. So glad that Esme and Carlisle were there to keep things civil.
I hope that that little girl charms everyone and makes them all realise that she is a blessing and not a chore.
Thanks for sharing.
HollBeth chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
"As for you - if you choose this piece of crap over your own daughter... I don't even know what to say to that, but she's better off without you."

Go, Charlie! Considering (I think) I said almost the same thing in my last review, yeah - Charlie is spot-on, and Renee is completely worthless if she stays with James. You didn't sign up for this, James? Okay. I get that. Get your shit and get out, then - no one nailed you to the floor.

I know the "mechanics" of how Emma arrived are embarrassing, but honestly - I think if all the parents understood just how good they were trying to be, and that they're both still virgins...I dint know. I think they'd ease up on the judgment. A little. 8)
MDtwiwriter chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Let's skip James and Rene and move on to Charlie, who I love, and the Masens, we will see. These kids are scared and faced with something they did not plan or had any awareness of. Any parent would be confused as well but supportive. You can see Charlie trying to be a good parent, Rene is pathetic, the Masens (Elizabeth) I think will come around. Thank you Charlie for punching that ass in the face.
looie chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Nawww. What a sweet ending to a very very crazy chapter.
Wow. This was intense. Edward Snr is kind of a dick. James is DEFINITELY a dick. But I like Charlie?
Daphodill chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I forgot all about Charlie in this story. So glad he swooped in and knocked some sense into these folks, Bella really needed him in her corner.

I'm glad Edward put his foot down with his dad. I hope Edward Sr won't be aloof for too long. Babies have a way of warming even the hardest hearts.

It was great to see Em, I love him! Carlise and Esme are wonderful and genuinely good people. Bella, Edward, and Emma need non-judgemental folks in their corner.

So many lives are affected by this bit of news. I kinda feel bad for Lauren. She's in shock and terrified. All her plans are uprooted too. She's being forced to face things before she was ready, too.

This is an excellent story, as usual. Love all the drama!
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
all i can say is...thank God for esme and carlisle! what a voice of reason amidst the kaos! and i have to say that i had a very satisfying grin when charlie decked that fucking james and put it up renee as well..they're frickin losers! so good that e&b will get to stay at his parents house..i so feel for these two. i love them.
foxylady1on1 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Loving Charlie he rocks lol.

Masons?not sure yet, time will tell.

I Adore the Cullens they are amazing. xx
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
James is a jerk. Charlie, hurray for Charlie.
jakbranton chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
The Masen's need to remove the stick from their collective ass.

I love Charlie.

James needs to FRY!
lanigirl96003 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
looking forward to more
tsm0836 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Go Charlie! A boot in the nuts would have finished the job though. Thanks for sharing these confused kids.
sugunary chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Well...Charlie was great, Elizabeth is coming around, Renee-worthless, Sr., i'm'not sure he will ever come around. Maybe Sr and Elizabeth will get divorced and she and Charlie will get together. Hmmm? Lol.
It's definitely complicated.
ummzarah chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Thank goodness for Carllise and Esme! While I'm not an advocate of violence, I'm glad Charlie showed James that he can't put his hands on Bella again. Hopefully Edwards parents will provide more than reluctant support as the story unfolds. As for Rene... smh
shellshock81 chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Sounds like you have fab pre-readers:)

Fantastic chapter. So glad Charlie decked James. What an ass. I can't believe Renee is still with him.

Love Charlie. I wish he was around more! I can't believe how unsupportive both sets of parents are. I'd be upset but come on! Blech.

This is great. So realistic. Their emotions are right on target. Perfect. Love it.
Pyejammies chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
I don't know about James but I could kick Edward's parents. They at least could be supportive.
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »