Reviews for Complicated
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I like Charlie! Renée, James & Edward Sr not so much!
Erikajo chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Who can resist a cute little baby? :)
archy12 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
three cheers for Charlie for giving James his due!okay,he can't take her to Canada,but at least he is are the Masens-seriously,letting Bella stay with them is great.i hope she never has to even see James again!
Lauren was being incredibly if Edward had an obligation to her!as he said,it gave her the perfect out for the time being.
poor are they going to manage,i can't thank god for Esme and Carlisle.
Cullen Cousin chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
No... you don't need to ask about that pendejo! The Masens are, I don't know, on the fence, maybe. Now Charlie is a different matter, he accepted it with no question. To bad both kids just don't go to Canada with Charlie or I still say, stay with the Cullens!

Excellent chapter!

CC
ReefChic7 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Love Charlie and am hoping the Masen's come around! I can't wait to read what happens next. So glad Charlie punched James, douche had it coming!
kellykaos chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Awww Charlie needs to move back so they can live with him.
CrookedArm chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
A sloooow death by suffocation will do nicely for James, thank you. So much uncertainty and fear, I hope for the best for Emma and that Bella and Edward do keep her. Such lack of support from the family makes it a challenge. Loving that this story is living up to its name!
sassy41 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
love charlie and the cullens
renee and james i have written off shame on her.
elizabeth has some qualities and her husband not sure yet. he is too rough around the edges just yet.
love the cullens they are being so helpful and caring
love it
akjamma chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Oh I hope the Masen's open up a little more. They sound like hard asses.
Scorpio11 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
I kinda lovin' Charlie. I'm not too fond of Renee or Edward Sr., and you're right not to ask about how I feel about James. Elizabeth I'm still undecided about. It's a pity they don't have the Cullens as family, although I suspect they'll be more help than either of their actual families. I love all of them.
tff000 chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
good
meant4you chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Yay, for the Cullens and yay for Charlie! Finally someone's there for these kids. Mini yay for Edward's Mom, at least she is offering them a place to stay.
Cici G chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Well I'm glad they have Charlie's complete support it's unfortunate Bella can't just move with him. I look forward to more.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
If nobody else is there for her and her baby at least Charlie will be. I still have my doubts about Edward because of his family and Lauren.
FranRichards chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
They should stay with Carlisle and Esme.
3,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »