Reviews for Complicated
janshanr chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Now, Lauren can play the part of the heartbroken ex.
Cullen Cousin chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Aw... This one was real heartbreaker to read! Loved it!

CC
MissCherrie chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Well...as awful as it is, I have to say I'm relieved! The alternative was so much worse. I really hope Edward doesn't pull some stupid boy move and turn his back on Bella to save his own ass in front of his parents and Lauren's family. He really doesn't seem the type, it's just Bella hasn't exactly had the best of luck and that would just be the cherry on top. I DESPISE James, ugh! And Renee is worse, letting that filthy pig lay his hands on her daughter and kick her out of the house with her 7 day old grand-baby, she disgusts me!

Oh, please Edward come through for her. They can make it work, and as bad as Lauren's situation is, she can no longer be Edwards top priority. It could possibly work out for her anyway, just go cry on Granny's shoulder about how she was deceived by the love of her life "boo-hoo...I need to get far away and start over". Whatever, but if she's really Edwards friend and appreciates all he's done for her thus far, she'll support him! Although something tells me she won't be that understanding, especially since she doesn't get along with Bella. *Sigh* Poor Bella :( I just want to give her a big hug.

I'm loving this story! I don;t usually read a lot of angst, but mostly because it's difficult to find a story that does it right. Some authors tend to drag it out chapter after chapter with no progress. This is definitely the exception. Your writing is brilliant, it really pulls a the heart strings! Can't wait for more, even though I'm nervous about Edwards parents reaction. She always has Carlisle and Esme :) They're good people and won't let Bella down...see ya next time!

xoxoMissCherrie
melistories chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
The old "getting pregnant from making-out" story. I think this was one of my biggest fears in high school. Love where this is going.
Carol chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh, the drama! Ahahah I love it!

Keep up the good work and thank you for the update.
HollBeth chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Yow. Whoa.

I'm glad it's his, but crap...honestly, Lauren is the least of my worries. It's great she was a friend, and I know they had a plan, but I think it's too much to ask of him...now.

Renee: if she loves her daughter, AT ALL, then she will divorce James and help her daughter.

And Edward. Oh, Edward. I hope he's happy about the paternity, even if the rest is blown to shit.
amberkey chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh wow! I hope she has options!
prettylilhatemachine chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Somehow I feel Bella (and maybe even Edward as well) will end up staying with Carlisle and Esme. Stil so intrigued and loved some answers!
ummzarah chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
This chapter was an emotional roller coaster. So much was explained here - now we understand why Edward is not supposed to be with Bella; he and Lauren are in a fake relationship; but why is Lauren such a b%tch now? James is a monster, no question about it; but Rene disgusts me. She's a mother who puts her abusive husband before her own daughter. I really hope she is able to redeem herself. Looking forward to the next update!
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Whoa. Love the backstory on Lauren. Amps up the cool points on Edward.
So happy the baby is Edwards. Now I'm hoping that his parents are cool with the news!
neeuqpmats chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
James is an evil reckless jerk. And Renee is ridiculous. And poor Bella. And all those lovely nurses giving her a shower. The feels- I have them. Love this story so much. I think she should call Esme and move in with them. Maybe Edward can move in too.
banshee69 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Something tells me Edward's parents aren't gonna be to happy about Edward being a daddy. Poor Bella, maybe she can stay with Esme and Carlisle. James is a dick, Renee needs to kick him to the curb.
CrookedArm chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
James needs to die in a fiery crash. That goes down a ravine. And he doesn't die right away. Oh boy this story is SO living up to its title! The poor kids is right.
HopeStreet chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
What a mess. Isn't it illegal for James to throw Bella out of the house like that? She's underage and Renee is still responsible for her, I think. Would this make her and her baby wards of the state?
DarkSkyLilly91 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
What are they going to do? his parents are going to murder him! :s
3,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »