Reviews for Complicated
tpea1288 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Hooray! Bella wasn't raped! Baby Emma was conceived in love! She has 2 good parents who love each other!

And the problem with Lauren is solved! She doesn't love/want Edward so it should be easy to break it off.

Edward fell on his sword for Lauren so she should now for Edward & take responsibility for the breakup. Claim she was cheating, come out, fess up, however she handles it so Edward & Bella aren't branded as cheating scum & the baby a result of infidelity. She owes Edward & she needs to come through for him.

But most immediate is getting Bella & baby Emma a happy stable home. They both need care far away from Renee & James. Can Edward's parents take them in? Can Carlisle & Esme offer a place to stay?

I suppose Bella could go live with Charlie but that would deprive Edward & the Masens of Emma. Afterwards, when the kids graduate from high school they can make more permanent plans. But Emma needs 24/7 care & Bella needs support to finish high school.

Edward needs to step up & claim his love & his child. They need counseling-all of them.

The Masens can pitch a fit or they can open their arms to their grandchild. If they pitch a fit, they will pay a price with Bella, Edward & Emma.

If the parents can't be supportive, I'm hoping the Cullens & other decent adults step in & help this little family!

Enjoying this story!

PS If Lauren doesn't come through, they need to expose her publicly!
cahtx chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Yea, I am growling at James too. Horrible man. I have a bad feeling that Edward's mother is going to be as bad. I hope that I am wrong.
prettymomma128 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I feel so bad for Bella, she has no where to go and I hate James. Poor Edward he just got the news that the baby is his, he was so delusional to think that it wasn't. I don't know what he will do. I really want to see what happens next. Great chapter!
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Loved it!
lanigirl96003 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
looking forward to mroe
littlelizruth chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So... Is he gonna claim the baby? Or is Bella on her own here? The Cullen's will help right?
GorGirl chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
She and Emma are better off not having James in their life. But Renee should just kick James to the curb. I hope Edward's parents are kind. This will kind of blow the lid off Lauren and Edward's fake romance, but Bella and her baby need him.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
All I can say is Edward's parents better help her out and Lauren better get a backbone and step away from Edward so he can help somebody that really needs it.
rubell chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
well, glad that it is edwards...everything else is shit though...i think, maybe, bellas only option is to go live with her dad...
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I soo hope that james gets what he deserves! And that Renee divorces his ass! I'm soo glad that she's Edwards! Though I don't know what there going to do now!
latuacantante4him chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh, no. I wonder how Esme is going to react? Maybe Edward will tell her the truth about Lauren?
rubell chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
having a baby is hard and scary, being a sudden parent with no idea how you could have gotten pregnant? there arent words!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I have to give Edward a lot of credit to run out to Bella when he was supposed to be Lauren's boyfriend and having a Christmas party. Well everybody is going to know now and Bella needs help. I was hoping Carlisle and Esme would take her in? James might get put in jail for hitting Bella?

Poor Emma she is stuck in the middle. She needs a mommy and daddy who love her.
sassy41 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
oh my why do i get the impression that edward is also going to be out on his ass
oh goodness these poor kids don't stand a chance
what edward was doing for lauren was comendable but sooner or later she needs to come out. but wow
i can see this blowing up in all their faces.
i have a feeling carlise and esme will be the saving grace here. hopefully bella gets a chance at being in her dad's life again maybe he can help
look forward to more
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So, yeah... hate James. Really don't like Renee. Love Carlisle. And gahhhh the feels I have for this Edward and this Bella.

Interesting twist about Lauren and that whole relationship deal.

Actually, this whole story is filled with twists... and I like it very much...
3,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »