Reviews for Complicated
DICATAKADD chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Very very very complicated to say the least!
KM525 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I love the name! Edward is funny, scared if the baby. I shouldn't laugh, I was scared of them too until I had my own!
gabby1017 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Being a teenager is tough enough... but to be thrown out with a baby? And Edward's mother doesn't seem like Esme...
shaz308 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So sad, but hopefully they can be a family. Looking forward to your next chapter.
amwine chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Wow...what a situation they are in. I feel so bad for all of them. I keep thinking Bella and Emma and maybe even Edward are all going to end up at Esme and Carlisle's house. James is such a jerk, but Renee is not much better. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job...thanks!
snowystar2 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I always loved the name Emma. Please update soon :)
AscotBella chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Yep. Stunned speechless here, but a big THANK YOU anyway.
flora flor chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
This chapter was just fabulous, and I'm completely caught up in the story. I'm so glad the baby is Edward's:)
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Oh dear. Not only is this going to be bad for Bella and Edward but Lauren is now in the middle of it, too. And it would all have to come down during the the Christmas party so there can be lots of witnesses.
scrosby66 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Great chapter...thanks for writing!
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Poor Bella, all alone with no help and so young. Renee is so clueless and to not run after Bella that's awful. James is the lowest of the low and I'm glad Bella told him off but he had NO RIGHT to touch her, I hope Edward convinces Bella to press charges for assault against James. I'm happy that Emma is Edwards, kinda figured she was but to have the proof is nice, but I wonder what he's going to do now. It was really nice of him to offer to help Lauren but she's being not nice to Bella now and with f
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Really good & really complicated.
Looking forward to where you take it.
WardLover TwiFan chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So...I thought we were going to find out the baby was fathered by somebody else. I guess I'm glad it's Edward's cause if it were anyone else's then it would pretty much mean something really bad happened to Bella. James is a dick and I think everyone would agree. I hope Edward's parents are more understanding and, if not, I hope they can turn to Dr. Cullen and his wife for some help. I am a bit surprised to find that Lauren bats for the other team, but as the reader that makes the girlfriend "complication" a lot easier to handle. It's good to know that Lauren isn't head over heels in love with Edward and he's struggling to find a way to break things off with her. I'd describe what they have as a business arrangement. The reality is, Bella is his girlfriend and Lauren is his best friend, not the other way around. I'm really anxious to see what happens in the next chapter. I worry that Edward's parents (and Lauren's too) will be less than pleasant to Bella and Emma.
By the way, I changed my pen name to match my FB name, so no more reviews from MoniJo.

-Monique
bookread3 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
such a wonderful story ...I was hoping all weekend for another chapter soon ..so much was revealed this time ..but Edwards mother sounds angry ...maybe she should have gone to Esme and Carlisle and call ed him from there ...the poor kids just can't catch a break
ana1973 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
OMG this is so sad. Are edward's parents good people or are they assholes too?
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 173 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 193 .. Last Next »