Reviews for Complicated
Chewating is cheating even if Edward didin;t actually put a dick onto Bella's. Right? God, people these days are so witjout honor and principles.
fatpotatoe chapter 14 . 2/6
Wow, you've done a great job. I really enjoy this story.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 2/5
Wow. So beautiful. I loved the ending. Almost made me cry...almost. Thanks again for writing these.
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 2/5
Great chapter, glad it all worked out so well for them making the decision for Edward and Bella to split parenting and live with separately with their own parents. I'm glad Charlie gave credit where credit was due, and praised Edward (and Bella) so highly, directly to him. Really loved getting immersed in this story. Thank you. I loved it.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 2/5
When I first read what Renee and Elizabeth and Ed were proposing, I thought why can't they leave well enough alone. Things are working right now, why rock the boat? I was also wondering if the parents of Edward and Bella were giving them a choice, could Bella and Emma continue to live with the Masens, or were they forcing them either apart or to do something drastic like move out? Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? By the end of the chapter I could see that it might work out o.k. if Bella moved home and they split the parenting of Emma down the middle. I still think it is wrong of the parents to force them into this situation. Obviously Emma is going to have less time with her parents together and less time with her father now... not to mention that Edward and Bella will no longer be living together under the same roof. They will be taking a step back in their relationship. Is this a good thing?
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 2/3
I had to laugh when I read this chapter only moments after reading the a/n from the previous chapter. You basically implied that since Edward's parents were away for four days, you would have four days of them making love to talk about and that is justification for not going into lemony detail for their first time. Then in this chapter you have them getting into the shower and next paragraph its Monday and Edward is in school being lambasted by Lauren. Ha! Its ok with these two innocents it just wouldn't feel right reading a detailed description of their sexy times together. It probably wouldn't feel good writing about them either. In this case tender, sweet and as few words as possible sounds about right. Great chapter.
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 2/3
Now how sweet was that? I wonder which bedroom they slept in, his or hers? Do they own a baby-monitor? I hope they got some privacy and slept in his room. He has probably been dreaming of having her in his bed for years. Now his fantasy is complete.
RoryCullen chapter 15 . 1/31
Yes a big hug really does help a lot, so does non-judgmental support and advice, but having a baby so dependent on you, you really can't do it alone. She needs a roof over their heads, formula, diapers, clothes, car seats, cribs and baby bottles too. Who is going to be there for Bree? Can she really provide for a baby? Can Bella really help her with all that she is going to need? Oh boy.
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 1/31
Great chapter. Maybe a second car seat is in order, hmm? I hope Ed surprises them with one.
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 1/31
Yes definitely, progress...with a smile.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 1/31
I guess you are saving the declaration of wants desires and I love yous for the final chapter. I am so looking forward to it though. Glad Elizabeth is quite possibly going to be a little more on board, I sure hope her husband cuts them some slack soon too.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 1/31
Now this chapter made me all teary eyed again. How could that be? I sure hope Elizabeth says something supportive this time and really she should apologize.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 1/31
I am relieved that they are committed to their daughter and to each other. I was worried that Edward's parents were going to talk them into giving her up and I found that heart breaking and frankly I didn't want to read about that because it would be too sad. How ironic though I must say, since I am an adoptive parent and if it weren't for the birth mother (and father?) who gave up their daughter... Anyways...
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 1/31
So no true friends at Forks High then?
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 1/30
Great chapter. Brought many tears to my tired eyes, last chapter too. I really wish Edward would tell Bella how he feels about her...that he loves her. I'm sure he will in time.
3,251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »