Reviews for Complicated
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
Absolutely amazing story. It was beautiful and just wow. That ending was perfect and actually left me speechless! ;)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
This chapter frustrated me a little bit actually. Because I understand where Charlie and Carlisle are coming from. They understand things from another perspective, and with Charlie, he was in a similar position. However, I didn't like how he compared himself so closely to Bella and Edward and how he presented his whole argument. Because Bella and Edward are VASTLY different than Charlie ad Renee are and every situation is different, so that really frustrated me.
BUT, I have an issue with Bella going to live Renee.
1. Renee is literally one of the shittiest mother's on earth. She lets her husband verbally and physically abuse Bella and stays with him. She makes Bella be the adult in their relationship, does absolutely nothing to help with the baby. And then, she just expects Bella to uproot her life and move back in with her because she suddenly doesn't want to be alone and wants Bella back in her life?
Also I actually laughed when she said she would help Bella with the baby. That was hilarious to me.
2. I am frustrated with the fact that Edward would not be there to always help out with the baby. Because having a baby is a two person job, and it is not fair for Bella to always have to have the baby and take care of her all the time. It takes two to tango and yet Bella has to do everything for her?
Seriously?
So that frustrated me a lot because while they are living apart they are basically living as separate parental units and I don't think that's the best option.
I definitely don't think they should live on their own, but living in his parents house together where Edward is always there to help with the baby, but they also have their own space? That's a great solution.
So I am feeling rather frustrated right now.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
Still not a fan of Ed. I think that he did the right thing by following Bella and standing up to James and saying a few nice things, but that still doesn't negate all the horrie things he's said and done in this story so far. He treated them like garbage and made them feel uncomfortable and unwanted. It was not great. And even at the end of this chapter, all he talked about was why he acted the way he did and justified himself and his actions, I didn't really hear an I'm sorry and I didn't really hear that much pride or admiration for them. So he's still not my favorite.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Of course he forgave her like it was nothing and she didn't treat him and Bella like crap. I don't understand. His mother treated him so terribly and CONSTANTLY tried to get him to give up his baby and even brought over a creepy guy to try and take her away! Seriously? And then just because she says a few nice words, hugs Edward and apologizes, she's now grandmother of the year and all is forgiven and forgotten?
What is with them? Sorry doesn't negate all the horrible things that people have said or done. Actions speak louder than words.
I would like to see Edward and Bella stay mad at people who DESERVE THEIR ANGER, and make the people actually work for their forgiveness.
I'm sorry to offend you, if I have. That's definitely not my intention. I just don't understand how everyone can just forgive and forget so much like it's nothing?
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Thank god Edward finally did something right. Okay that was mean. He's done a lot right, I just still haven't forgiven him for the whole incident and then making Bella feel like crap with his constant prodding. That upset me like no other
I fear that he is just going to take his mother's apology and everything will be fine after that...which I really hope will not happen.
I'm a huge fan of second chances, but I believe a person has to work for it as deserve it. That's why I've been so harsh on Edward and now I'm still a little salty towards him, but I am just hoping that he doesn't forgive his HORRIBLENESS parents and makes them work for it.
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
I loved Angela. That was so Damon sweet.
I am still feeling rather irritated with Edward. It just feels as if he is judging Bella and the telling her she is a bad mother. Like the way he just blurted out how "little she actually enjoyed the baby". Like way to make her feel as if she is a failure as a mother?
He slightly redeemed himself with him walking with her and supporting her in school. I am still frustrated with him because of the way he just lets his parents treat Bella and his daughter so terribly. He doesn't stand up to his mother or father and it's slightly appalling.
So far I am very much enjoying this story, however I am frustrated with Edward. He started out so great and I love him, but ever since that blow up with Bella and the way he treated her, I just haven't seen him the same way-he hasn't made up for that in my eyes. Right now I am just rather irritated with him as he can't really do it right.
So I am just hoping that he can redeem himself!
Can't wait for more of this great story! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
I know Edward is having struggles also, but seriously?! What is wrong with him? Doesn't even stand up for his own daughter. Seriously?
And then attacks Bella because she based an thoughts of hers off of something he clearly didn't do. I don't know about you, but generally when talking about a subject and a person doesn't dispute it, that means they agree. So I tend to think that Edward wanted o give up his daughter? Particularly based off of his reaction (or lack thereof).
But then he says horrible things to her (she's clearly suffering from postpartum depression you idiot) and then just follows her to the Cullen's hours later and just says "I'm sorry"? What the heck? All is forgiven? Just like that.
Are they ever going to talk about the fact that Edward didn't defend his daughter and said horrible things to Bella that were completely unwarranted?
I'm not a huge fan of Edward at all right now. I love the guy, and I think he's a great character. But I think he really needs to get his attitude adjusted and suffer some more punishment than just saying "sorry". Because he was kind of a super dick!
Can't wait to read more! :)
winterhorses chapter 20 . 9/2/2015
I read this one before but wasn't sure if I'd left a review. Thanks so much for this moving, very real account of a young family's struggles! Loved Carlisle and Esme. As always, your writing is amazing! :)
Rachel xxoo
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
This chapter was just sooooo sweet! Also, it reminded me to take my birth control, so thanks for that! lol
regina423 chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
This was an amazing story. My favorite yet most heartbreaking chapter was Edward telling his mom she was breaking his heart. I balled like a baby.
Shaking chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
I love you. This is one of the best stories i have ever read in my whole entire life you good and so creative i love this story so much. You are the best too.
Love you fan
Shakira
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Eh...i dont believe those i didnt know i was pregnant...
emma chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Oh my god! What just happened?
cappcat chapter 20 . 3/13/2015
Thank you for this sweet ending and for all your stories, which I've enjoyed. I wish you luck on your endeavor to write "non-twi" fiction and will certainly purchase and read whatever you write. Hopefully we'll hear about it!
Diana Prenze chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Hey! So.. you know me I hope, I started reading some of your fics lately and today I was looking into a girl profile who translates fics and I know I read them all once. But I didn't remember everything so I thought that now that I'm reading english I should try to re-read them in english instead the translation to refresh my memory. So I clicked the link who lead me here and then I see the autor AND SHOCK! I didn't even know it was you who wrote this fic! So I'm starting to read this all over again. I don't remember a shit, so no spoilers please hahaha, I'm gonna try and review every chapter. You know, this first chapter is so confusing. It makes me remember Lullaby by Barbara Wood. See you in next chapter!
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »