Reviews for Complicated
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
That was sweet, and I love the carrots cut into heart shapes. :)
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
So sweet. I have a 6 week old and love these little milestones too.
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Yay, reconciliation with at least half the masons.
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Way to go Angela!
2lulu2 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
I feel like I could just say "holy crap" for every review, haha.
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I'm just perpetually teary!
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I'm just... Sucked in.
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Wow
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Holy crap! This story is intense!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
This explain something. I hope Bella knew about Lauren being a lesbian and that her and Edward's relationship was a show.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Chewating is cheating even if Edward didin;t actually put a dick onto Bella's. Right? God, people these days are so witjout honor and principles.
fatpotatoe chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Wow, you've done a great job. I really enjoy this story.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
Wow. So beautiful. I loved the ending. Almost made me cry...almost. Thanks again for writing these.
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter, glad it all worked out so well for them making the decision for Edward and Bella to split parenting and live with separately with their own parents. I'm glad Charlie gave credit where credit was due, and praised Edward (and Bella) so highly, directly to him. Really loved getting immersed in this story. Thank you. I loved it.
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
When I first read what Renee and Elizabeth and Ed were proposing, I thought why can't they leave well enough alone. Things are working right now, why rock the boat? I was also wondering if the parents of Edward and Bella were giving them a choice, could Bella and Emma continue to live with the Masens, or were they forcing them either apart or to do something drastic like move out? Why couldn't they just leave well enough alone? By the end of the chapter I could see that it might work out o.k. if Bella moved home and they split the parenting of Emma down the middle. I still think it is wrong of the parents to force them into this situation. Obviously Emma is going to have less time with her parents together and less time with her father now... not to mention that Edward and Bella will no longer be living together under the same roof. They will be taking a step back in their relationship. Is this a good thing?
3,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »