Reviews for Complicated
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
I am Team Charlie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Don't believe this not knowing your pregnant crap unless she's really stupid
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 20 . 1/10/2015
Great adorable story. Thank you for sharing it with us. I really enjoyed reading it;-)
annaharding chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
Kris you write THE most wonderful stories!
I just re-read this one - enjoyed it even more the 2nd time around. But I have to laugh when I just re-read your last author's note. No more full fics? Ha! I'm reading quite a few of your WIPs right now - all current!
Thanx so much for sharing your talent!
Vampgal93 chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
This was so great! 3 everything about this story was written perfectly. The hardships of teenage parenthood, finding time for family, family, and friends. It was really amazing, definitely not your normal "Let's rush into this And well have a happily ever after" story. Given the opportunity, most situations Where parents choose the alternative don't work out. Edward and Bella's decision was realistic. They wanted to live together, but they knew they had to be patient and give it some space. The epilogue was adorable too!
CallMeJazz chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I feel like watching one of "I didn't know I was pregnant" episodes. shock and terrifying
emmzac chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Thanks for this great little fic. I loved this E/B journey and more so that you didn't bring in all the canon roles. It was just Edward and Bella with a few adults and a baby to gel it all together. Loved it :-)
emmzac chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Love 3 ️
emmzac chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Uh oh or right.
emmzac chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Love the last paragraph 3
emmzac chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
So young. How frightened must they both be at this time and so alone. Thank goodness for Dr C :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Not sure why it's taken me so long to read this but well here I am and I can't wait to follow E & B on this journey.
Cramos28 chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Awww this story was beautiful... I can only imagine having a child and not knowing you was pregnant like that show is terrifying but thankfully it all worked out for them in the end! I love happy endings!
Pozemom chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
I enjoyed the story of Bella and Edward. It was wll written and had a great story line. This the ultimate human teenage story with a baby. Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Treestar2509 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Such a sweet story. Being a parent is hard work. I can't imagine how scary and confusing it must have been for them. Very well written. Excellent job. Thanks for sharing.
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »