Reviews for Complicated
RoryCullen chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Great chapter. Maybe a second car seat is in order, hmm? I hope Ed surprises them with one.
RoryCullen chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Yes definitely, progress...with a smile.
RoryCullen chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I guess you are saving the declaration of wants desires and I love yous for the final chapter. I am so looking forward to it though. Glad Elizabeth is quite possibly going to be a little more on board, I sure hope her husband cuts them some slack soon too.
RoryCullen chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
Now this chapter made me all teary eyed again. How could that be? I sure hope Elizabeth says something supportive this time and really she should apologize.
RoryCullen chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
I am relieved that they are committed to their daughter and to each other. I was worried that Edward's parents were going to talk them into giving her up and I found that heart breaking and frankly I didn't want to read about that because it would be too sad. How ironic though I must say, since I am an adoptive parent and if it weren't for the birth mother (and father?) who gave up their daughter... Anyways...
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
So no true friends at Forks High then?
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter. Brought many tears to my tired eyes, last chapter too. I really wish Edward would tell Bella how he feels about her...that he loves her. I'm sure he will in time.
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Oh boy. I thought they were past this already, Edward's parents trying to convince Edward to support giving his baby away. What the Masen's are doing is pretty underhanded, waiting for all the parents to be gone, suggesting they would provide a home for the new little family and then this bullshit! I hope Edward gives them a piece of his mind. Maybe Bella needs to move to Canada to live with Charlie after-all.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Maybe Bella could finish off the year by correspondence? Then do her Grade 12 with Edward and have a nanny or Rosalie could look after Emma along with her new baby in the during the next school year? Are they really going to live at the Masen's house? Why is it always the baby's mother who is expected to take time off from school to care for the baby and not the baby's father? I do think that one of them needs to be with Emma for the first year, and Bella needs to heal and obviously needs to bond with her daughter too if she is not sure if she loves her or not. I hope she realizes that she does...really soon and that Edward falls in love with his baby too.
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
They need some help financially, emotionally and in every way... they need some parental love and support. Judgement be damned.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
So I wonder will Charlie step up and be a parent and grandfather and support and love them now? What are the Masens like? Are they good people? I'm so used to Carlisle and Esme being Edward's parents. Elizabeth and Edward Sr. are protrayed badly in so many fics, So what are they like in this one? James should be charged with assault. By the description in this chapter... he is a whore. Hmm, he's a hypocrite indeed.
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
So I am curious about Edward going out with Lauren, what on earth is the deal with that? Why can't he break up with her and go out with Edward... Mason? I am also thinking that Edward and Bella are pretty young... did she say 17, so Juniors? I'm guessing they are the same age.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
So I'm guessing Edward is the father. I was thinking of all the possibilities that she could be pregnant and still think she is a virgin and I was wondering if maybe her stepfather gave her a date-rape-drug, like GHB, or rohypnol, but hopefully that is not the case and Edward is the unlikely father.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
OK now I think I am reading four of your stories...pretty crazy, eh? Well I wonder what the heck is going on here? Thank God Bella has Edward in her corner.
cfigueroa78 chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
I owned who outed Lauren? I know Edward and Bella didn't. Then again it's crazy to assume others didn't know or suspect she was gay. In a small town, secrets are almost impossible.
3,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »