Reviews for Awakening
KoreanMusicFan chapter 1 . 8/24
why does this seem so so similar to a different story?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 47 . 8/11
This was amazing! I hope you update more regularly now. Can't wait for the next chapter:)
Tibricel Tibby chapter 47 . 8/10
That was a twist, I really though she might get taken and turned. Hehe nice work can't wait for more.
Ghostwriter71 chapter 47 . 8/9
“Sieh hin, sieh her! der Mond-scheint hell.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.”

Excellent chapter, by the way...
ded1 chapter 11 . 8/9
1. pinching a patient deliberately as punishment would be considered assault and the nurse could be fired and charged.
2. Unless there is an issue with swelling the patient would not be kept in the hospital for a week.
Most mild to moderate concussions are sent home that day.
3. Doctors usually do not start IVs. The nurse does. The doctor could but why would you want someone who hardly ever does it compared to someone that probably does it 3 to 4 times a shift?

Entertaining Story.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 47 . 8/9
Gotta love how different from other stories this is. Great chapter.
photographlivelovelaugh chapter 47 . 8/8
uncomprehensibleinformation chapter 47 . 8/8
Awesome, I can't wait for Jasper's reaction!
blue-lily295 chapter 47 . 8/8
Oh no! I can't believe Jasper didn't pick up...that's not going to turn out well for them. Update soon :D
Jessfairy88 chapter 47 . 8/8
Loved it
Please update soon! This is an awesome fanfiction!
Love the story :)) please update soon
Novacaine5 chapter 35 . 4/26
I loved this story so much, I was convinced It was the one... And then this chapter comes up and there is a nephelim involved. I don't know why but this bothered me so much I can't even try to keep reading. Twilight has a focus and this shattered it beyond proportions.
Acidic Rose chapter 46 . 4/15
Yep, my favorite Twilight fic so far.
Acidic Rose chapter 25 . 4/14
I'll be blunt. If she doesn't bevome a vampire I'm going to rant. Which would be the FIRST time ever for me to hate rant. So I don't know how bad it would/will be, good luck.