Reviews for Blue Eyed Lovers
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/18
This chapter would piss off many Sasuke fans but this is Fanfiction, and you can write the story as you want I am not a fan of Sasuke because I am person in everyone having a second chance but he should have been punished for his actions.
I like it a lot : )
Poke-Mobster chapter 7 . 5/14
BS! I love the story but he forgave so quickly. This is complete and total BS! It would take a lot of time to forgive someone for what they. She came and instead of screaming Naruto's name she screamed her ex's name! How the hell do you get over that in five minutes!? I love the story so far up until these last 2 chapters, so I'm just gonna forget these 2 chapters ever existed.
Finished reading this three tines but i still like this fanfic whoever made this is a genius
nice chapter
nice chapter cant get enough
Whoever wrote this is a genius if only my life was like dat anways nice story im reading it again
ur so good it makes me cry
TT
shadowknight1998 chapter 1 . 4/16
Just before I continue the story. I actually would like to thank you for writing a naruto x ino fanfic. I mean sure my fav paring is naruhina but its great to see the two blue eyed blondes getting with each other. In a way to sum up my impression of this fic after reading the first chapter...Refreshing! I am really looking forward to reading this fan fiction. And again, thank you for writting such a fic.
What happened to hinata
Great story you ended it the way I would 10/10
NaruinoNaruten-For-Life chapter 25 . 2/20
Nice...well thought out, loved the kunai part
Sizzin chapter 7 . 2/8
Well, they made up way too fast. Seriously, no matter how much in love I was with the girl I would need at least a day or two alone to "blow off the steam". And even then I would not be able to just smile and kiss her like normal, I mean, YOUR woman screaming another man's name in bed is a big hit to a man's pride.
dante chapter 40 . 1/10
Its totally awesome loved it ,its my favourite fanfiction so far
PJ is a Boss chapter 5 . 1/4
You did an extreme job with the chapters do far I love that you brought in something like naruto being able to song and the song was a really good choice as well. Even though I'm probably reading this chapter really late you've done an incredible job and I can't wait to read more of this and more of your works! :) P.S remember that we all appreciate the time you give in making these and we all hope you keep doing so!
Dinok Sil Naakin chapter 1 . 10/1/2014