Reviews for True Freedom
Wow! Like just wow I'm so impressed by this story its near perfect thanks for the read! I love Leah! She's by far one of my favorite characters!
BeeBee chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Interesting, though I'm not really sure it works for me. Emily just seems even more selfish here. She wants to be able to steal Sam, treat her friend like sh*t, and then make her friend feel guilty for being upset about being treated like sh*t. She's a horrible, disgusting person.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
AMAZING!
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
ah this is the first story I have read that Emily helps Leah. that was cute :)
dinosaursdontmeow chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, this was really amazing. I can honestly say that I enjoyed reading True Freedom.
Marie One chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Leah next time run farther, I would have let her freeze her ass off or I would have left, next time have a better plan.
Maimy-Jo chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love both Em and Leah...so I love this! well done ;)
yay chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This fic made me cry. I've always been of the opinion that Emily was the only person in the equation who had a choice. I still stand by that, but reading a version where she doesn't is really sad. I'd love to see a sequel to this.
JJ1234 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
good chapter
TwiBrighter chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Hmmmmm... I think I still hate Emily, but it is nice to see Leah being better and happier. Happy Leah makes me happy.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I can't see Leah going back there or Emily's selfish reasons being the cause for her returning. I am not and Sam or Emily fan, I tried, but I can't do it.
But the story was well written, thanks for sharing :)
stick girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Or whos father had died and constantly being in their presence because she has no choice. I like your story it was a good one shot im not criticising it. I just hate Emily and Sam so it doesnt really do for me.
But i liked her and Embry's scene

Stick me with a needle
stick girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Okay your story was good but i'm still an Emily and Sam hater, everything she said to Leah just seemed so farce. And i kept thinking who does she think she is following Leah and bossing her around, frankly i think she deserved that scare. Karmas a b**** and that punishment wasnt enough for her. Leah still loves Sam yet shes okay with Emmie because something small in her life was taken too. Oh please she's not a one of a kind female shifter,
Inosolan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It's an interesting take but I don't really buy this. How does Emily telling Leah to move on because basically she misses having Leah as a friend and gosh she's suffered too because stealing her friend's boyfriend made her friend angry make Leah want to forgive her?

I did love the take on Embry. I think it did for me what the Emily discussion didn't. It showed that Leah had done something thoroughly mean and wrong, but for reasons that were understandable and not demonizing.