Reviews for The Heart Speaks In Whispers
NightlyRowenTree chapter 39 . 7/7
Awesome
Save the Date chapter 24 . 1/29
That commander facade has saved her so many times. I hope she will be able to drop it in front of thane soon.
Save the Date chapter 23 . 1/28
Shepard is too funny. "It's my ship and I'll bring whoever I want on it!" Haha. I'm curious to see what Garrus's reaction will be. He seemed like he was restraining himself after the briefing.
Save the Date chapter 22 . 1/28
Wow! I have never even thought of Thane preparing food, but I found it really fun to read about. I am curious what you meant when you said it had a special meaning in dwell culture, too.
Save the Date chapter 21 . 1/27
Haha, I agree, this chapter was redundant because I just played me2. However, it is good to recap for readers who aren't familiar with it!
Save the Date chapter 20 . 1/27
Oh my, so cute! Thane is like a bird preening himself...I love it XD
Btw I am 22 years old, female for your reader stats!
Save the Date chapter 19 . 1/27
Cool insight into Garrus's mind. I like the extreme loyalty he feels to Shepard.
Save the Date chapter 18 . 1/27
I find the words of Shepard and Thane a bit OOC in this chapter. However, I also realize that you can choose how Shepard acts, so with that in mind it is still an entertaining chapter.
Save the Date chapter 17 . 1/27
I think it is not quite believable that she fell asleep after telling him her story, but other than that I really enjoyed the chapter.
Save the Date chapter 16 . 1/26
Ahhhhhhfghj,fight,fghjmd! This was amazing. You wrote Thane beautifully, I love the emotion from him!
Save the Date chapter 15 . 1/26
*holds breath in anticipation*
Save the Date chapter 14 . 1/26
That's one of the best side character lines in the game, "tell your assassin to aim for her head, because she doesn't have a heart!" Thanks for including this. I love this fic!
Save the Date chapter 13 . 1/26
Perfect line from Shepard at the end. Mordin's inner dialogue is surprisingly entertaining, nice work.
Save the Date chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh yay! Liara is awesome, I am glad they met up again
Save the Date chapter 11 . 1/26
*squeals in excitement* YES.