Reviews for The Heart Speaks In Whispers
Get 'em Shep!
JaliceAZ chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Intriguing...
Lisa chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
Boys will be boys! Well written!
ClaireDuhBear chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
I know this is one of your older chapters but I decided to still review, because it is absolutely fantastic! Your use of imagery is amazing, and I love how you portray Shepard's character. She's ferocious, cunning, and yet ever so slightly vulnerable! I can't wait until I'm caught up with the story!
Mordinette chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
LOL, poor Shepard. It's good that Kelly enlightened her, though.

I liked Kelly's amusement at Shepard's ignorance. :)
Orchidellia chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
Rarely do I ever have something "constructive" to say, instead singing praises of the string of chapters I just read. But, a lot of the dialogue and back story that you included in this chapter is wholly unnecessary. We've all played Mass Effect, or we wouldn't be reading your fic. I understand how long it took you to pull dialogue from the game, but that's not an excuse for regurgitating the first part of ME2 line by excruciating line.

Your writing isn't perfect (most of our writing isn't, it's not just you) but you've had an interesting story up until this point. Thane waking up from his battle sleep in a new way and Garrus being a dick are two new features of a ME story that I've not seen in awhile. But you fell into the pitfall that a hundred other stories have used, and it's not a good way to pad exposition. I really enjoyed your fic up until this point, and then I felt myself speed read through this chapter. I hope you go back to more original content in later chapters, and I do look forward to reading them.
M-Angel 05 chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Update soon!
Spyke1985 chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
Welcome back hun! New chapter looks good, and I SEND HUGS!
EchoesOfSilence chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
Wow! Loving this and so looking forward to the next update. :)
PancakeLove chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
This take on Thane is so awesome! Does he still have Kepral's Syndrome?
Spyke1985 chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
Ohhh boy. How big o a mistake will it turn out to be, I wonder?
Kryn143 chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
Ok how do you write things in a smooth manner & yet build up so much "can't wait to see" tension? I'll be waiting for sure. & I am smiling to boot.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Lol. Uh, Thane? You only perform CPR if there's no pulse. Those thirty compressions of yours would have killed her, let alone the ones after. :P

By the way, your writing is good. You pay attention to details, and you have realistic dialogue (which is huge, since many don't, sadly enough). My best advice is to slow down. You wrote the two big scenes - him awakening from battle-sleep and her finding out he'd taken a hit on her - were rushed through. Drag it out. That's the angsty goodness you're skipping over! XD

-Kayura
Lady Amiee chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
More please. I know this sounds odd but can. Shep get hurt a littlw so thane can look after her maybe garrus would see how much he cares. Then, loving it so far can't wait for more
Tarja Simonova chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
love youre story. Keep up the good work!