Reviews for Any Time
The Happy Pen chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
A few punctuation errors here and there, and I personally feel in a couple of places there could have been a new sentence instead of continuing with the current one, and some sentences may not have been totally necessary—but those are hardly significant before the cuteness of this one shot. It's such a relief to know that the first ever Last Game fanfiction is one that was pleasantly written. This was such a cute insight into what would happen if their roles were reversed in the game of 'doctor'.
They were very much in-character, especially Yanagi with his clumsy acts towards Kujou, and his maturity when it's really needed. I don't know whether Kujou would have hugged him at that time, but it still made this story incredibly adorable, so I don't even care!
Descriptions: so sweet. They made the reader feel all the right emotions. Again, some sentences may not have been necessary, but that really is probably just my opinion (and I'm being a hypocrite while I'm saying it, so… :p ) It was especially well done during Kujou's coughing fit. I was seriously scared, you know. Really.
Anyways, I suck at all that analysis and evaluation jazz, so it's pretty stupid how I wrote such a long review without the professionalism of a proper critic or something—but overall, this was very cute! You made me smile like an idiot! :D
This is a story more than worthy of being the first fic in this fandom! Thank you for bringing Last Game into this site!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
It was great! I enjoyed it very much!
HRYU chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
I like it! It is so cute and made me happy!
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Awww! Although from this, it sounds like Kujou has pneumonia, not a cold. I've never heard of someone having a cold this bad.
cool bnr chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is sooooo adorable 33
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
That would have been so cute if it really happened X3 :3
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
awww so cute! keep up da good work
Drinn chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I looove Last Game so much so It was really nice getting to read a nice little fanfiction of it w My only complaint was that Kujou seemed to have a easier time showing emotion than she normally does, BUT ASIDE FROM THAT, I really liked it 3 Thanks for writing!
sgashg chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
so cute! keep writing!
Nora chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Wow! So cute... Its really romantic... Good job!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Aww, this was really cute. Great job!
Sabishii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I like this story. Its nice and warm. Also I like how captured Kujou's dry humor. Keep writing more. :D
cookiedo95 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
please write more last game fanfics. this one was cute :)
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Myaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yanagi and Kujou is so cute! Well, seems like your the first one to write this fandom, hm? Congrats that! Ah I wish there's more LG fics in here. I'm glad there's yours. You should make more!