Reviews for Escape!
Souless666 chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
*Sighs* Been awhile since I have read this and it's as great as I remember. Can't wait to see what changes you make and where you take it from this point on. I am so glad you are back, and hope things are looking up for you.

I kinda hope you leave the original up, as it's perfect in itself. At least to me. :)

*Long over do huggies!* :D
Mutilated Pancake chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
You're so very welcome! I enjoyed it and will love the re write! (I had to re write one my own stories and it turned out great!) As for finding out your own style you'll get there! It took me a few years to find mine, but you'll get it! And keep practicing! Practice makes perfect! No wait...perfect is boring! Ignore that! Lol! But keep going! Keep your head up and write like tomorrow won't come! Much love to you! :)
Selkca-May chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
This is the best news I've had all week so excited for the re write, I do think you should keep the original though, it's too good to get rid off!
Izzie chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
I seriously need a sequel to this fantastic story! No pressure or anything, but I assure you if you were to write one, there are definitely readers! :)
Mutilated Pancake chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Oh man! I just found this and read it and I love it! I do hope you make a sequel! I would really like to see one! But anyways, I just want you to know that I love this and it's amazing! And oh man! *jumps up and in excitement*
The White Tulip chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I've just re-read your story. I hope you'll still do the sequel. I'll definitely still be interested.
original chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I hope that you are feeling well! I greatly enjoy reading and rereading your work.
Amandous chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Sweetheart you have out done yourself. This is a wonderful end with so many chances at continuing. I shall definitely watch for more of your work. I don't think I can express how much I love your stories. They are like my favourite novels, once you start reading you can't stop and none of the chapters are ever long enough. I believe that this is one of the best stories that doesn't follow the Canon timeline I have ever read. I love your work. It's beautiful and dark, and I never know if I'm rooting for Sam or for Dean.

In my previous message you said I made you emotional, well your stories make me emotional in a good way. It always makes me sad to see an author just give up when something happens, an illness or a loved one gone, I understand that it can take away their inspiration but sometimes I feel that writing would help them through the issue just a little. I adore authors all the more when they are like you. You who strives to give your readers a new chapter as soon as possible and apologize when something in your life prevents it from being sooner. You are a beautiful author and it's because you don't give up. I wish that more authors were like you.

With love,
A.J. Turner
MDarKspIrIt chapter 12 . 2/6/2013
Great ending to a great story. I can't wait to read more of this verse!
rohopretender chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
loved the story just wish it did not have to end. glad dean escaped and cant wait till the sequell i can't wait for the preequel sorry you had problems with depression i also have the problem thanks for a great story
Souless666 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Wow, what a way to end a story. Kinda cliffy, but in a good way. (Especially, when there is a chance for more down the road)

I liked how you changed up the style of this last chapter, fitting the air of expectancy, and on-the-edge nerves that would be Sam's life that year, kinda like a minute-by-minute beating of his heart, but only in months.

The short flashbacks, as well, helped fed into the confused nature that is Sam and Dean's relationship. I would have, on a side note, got a better feeling of Sam's connection to John though. As distant as they where, (with Dean taking over a lot (read all) of Sam's upbringing, John still was a part of his life and, clearly, cares for Sam as much as Dean does. It would be interesting to see Sam's feelings for his father. (And how deeply those feelings go.)

It is interesting the way you portrayed Hendriksons. Not sure he seemed as much of a dick, but that might be cause I like his portrayal on the show, by the actor, and tended to overlook he was a bit of a dick, but what Fed isn't, right? LOL

All and all, this was a great story. I hope you get a chance to start on the followups soon, but no hurry. See to you first, we will all be here when you are ready to amaze us, once more, with your stunning talent.

Take care and a few more super hugs your way.
Sara chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I'm really sorry things have been so bad for you lately:( I really hope that you are doing better, and the doctors can figure out what's wrong. Just try to keep your spirits up, and focus on the good things:)

Review time!

This was an amazing final chapter! I really loved it.

Hendrickson needs to be punched in the face, what an asshole! I can't believe his attitude! Will he be returning in the future maybe?

And the weechester flashbacks just about killed me. They were such sweet kids. Then poor sick Sammy calling for his brother, so sad:(

And then badass hunter Sammy! And the visual of Bobby in the graveyard with his flashlight, and his wheelchair stuck in the mud :snort:

Then with Dean coming back, all I could think was yay!

I wonder what Dean will think of the new Sammy? He's a lot different then he was. Much more independent and not so naive. It's going to be hard for Dean to adjust. I hope he's not going to take the hunting thing out on Bobby. Will Dean and Sam start hunting monsters together? With no more human murdering by Dean, I hope.

I'm so excited for the sequel/prequel! I can't wait to see where you take this verse. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes:)
Miss221B chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Still my favorite story ever. You are a very talented writer, and when i myself start to question life's reasons, the written word always seems to end up my answer. Bravo.
sarah chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
you better start with the sequel like yesterday
or i will be the one to hunt you down ;DD
awesome job