Reviews for Seamlessly
Vincent Claudius chapter 16 . 6/29
That was amazing! I really love this story super cute but I really want another epilogue of their wedding and perhaps a little Renji jealousy but hey its up to you! But seriously super awesome!
Vincent Claudius chapter 13 . 6/28
I was so happy when Grimmjow gave Renji a good beating but then Ichigo had to go and be the better man, but anyway great chapter! The suspense is starting to build once again!
Vincent Claudius chapter 11 . 6/28
I wish Ichigo would've blown up on Renji just because he made me mad but this is good too!
Vincent Claudius chapter 5 . 6/28
I normally love Renji, but I think I'm going to kill him...
dhampire712 chapter 8 . 3/4
I expected Renji to play a bigger part but so far he's barely in their
EatYourSorrow chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I wanted to know who kept Shiro xD we'll never know!
chin-chin chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
loved your story and this doesn't really affect the plot in any way but what ever happened to Ichi's and Renji's dog shiro? He sudden'y disappeared and reappeared as Gin's boyfriend O.o?
Bleach5252 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I'm sad it's over but it was really cute.
DieRenji chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
fuck renji.
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
...Wow. This was an amazing story and if I had my way it would have so many more favourites and stuff. You should be really proud of it, you're a great writer! The only little thing I have negative to say is that sometimes you miss out words or your grammar's a but off but it isn't a massive issue since there isn't a lot of it. Keep writing!
clarit chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
o_o omg, a death sentence? that's harsh XD
I kept thinking the aizen dude was kind of a vigilante. sucks that he wasn't like batman, though. or maybe batman's money donor. he could have employed ulquiorra to be his batman. XD

yeah I don't wanna see renji either, ever again!
I don't even know if i'll ever forgive him. my grudge for him will be carried to future fics i'll read. probably.

this grimm is so romantic. I think ichi will die. XD
clarit chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
Was grimm like the perfect most absolute gentleman ever, or what?
And then not so much? xD but still amazing?
He's so thoughtful and loving to ichi, it's just amazing. ren-who?
clarit chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
ichi was too nice!
i'm happy everyone can be happy now, but I'm still mad at ren XD
can't let go. I guess it's a fangirl thing. _
i mean, one fucking year, half his marriage. renji deserves a little more hate, really.
but whatever, the fastest ichi let's go the fastest he can truly belong to grimm, right?
i guess it's a good thing. but i hope a hollow eats renji's soul or something XD
clarit chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Aggg every time his name appears, I just can't control my wrath! I think your fic is driving me crazy.
Hey, wasn't shiro ichi's and ren's dog? XD I think that dog died some time in the story, or maybe I missed something?
That bit about gin and grimm and ichi's reaction broke my heart a little.
And aizen overhearing them all *shudders* that guy always gives me the creeps.
clarit chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Yes leave renji leave renji, ichi, c'mon, leave renji!
You must be wondering, are all my reviews going to be filled to the brim with renji related hate?
I don't really know myself. This chapter was really sweet and happy and amazing so I dunno, that really trumps renji-hate. So if you keep it up with the wonderful grimmichi, and ichiren breaks up fast, maybe there won't be so much anger here. XD