Reviews for Beneath A Moonless Sky
KEEP GOiNG!
Theresa Knight chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please complete the story
Anna Megnes chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
I love it! Keep going! I have the feeling something really sad is going to happen...
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I was reading the bit where they were singing... And for some reason my eyes skipped to the word pancakes and I automatically thought she was singing it.
PhantomFan01 chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
I am glad Christine has such a supportive husband :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
BeccaTheNerdGirl chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Oh my word Devin I love you and this fic!
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Oh no I can't believe she lost the baby :'( Can't wait for the next chapter :)
BeccaTheNerdGirl chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
LOVE!111
PhantomFan01 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
I am glad Christine is so defensive of her husband :) And I am glad they are meeting new people too :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Mia chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
Wow wow! So amazing! How the ending played out was just so perfect I loved it so much. Especially when he said "I bet you are little one." And then when he picked her up! AHhhh! Right in the pheels...:D I'm thinking of two people right now and I think you know who! :D And the "Christine, I love you" part was just AHHHHHH! I don't know how you write such incredible stories but I'm really loving it! :) :) :) :D :D :D
I mean, this is exactly what I dreamed of happening between Christine and the Phantom! It's so perfect! :D :D :D
PhantomFan01 chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
I am glad they have settled their differences :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Mia chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Wow.

People actually like my phan fic…

WHY ?!

Ummm...because it's like, PERFECT?!
Mia chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
All I'm gonna say is I REALLY hope there is more...:D
Mia chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Amazing splendid incredible! I love you I love you I love you!
I love how Erik calls his child the demon child. Very interesting. :) Or should I say :(
This is exactly what I dreamed had happened...
You see Devin, I'm very dumb, so I only just caught on to the fact of what Fanfiction really is (I know, hit me on the head) so why don't I stop chucking facts at you and just enjoy the spectacular story you have written! :)
Mia chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Awesome! I love the number references haha 663 and 666 ;)
I'm really intrigued about what happens next!
I do have a question: It seemed throughout Love Never Dies that Raoul always seemed to know the child was his. I'm curious what happens in your story later on. :)