Reviews for Lose Control
darkkittensniper chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Okay so I just am coming back from breaking into my dads buiness and stealing his industrialized sized fan and have brought it back. It is currently on high speed and I am fanning my self with a telephone book to cool off. My word that was epic! I love your stories. Keep it up!
Laura9465 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oofft! This is HOT! nice job. That one is going into the favs. ;-) Thanks for the art work...hoping for more. xx
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Damn... This is actually a fantasy of mine..
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
:)(: brain and my lady bits are malfunctioning, so just give me a minute.*one cold shower later*
HOT DAYMN! I mean, that was all kinds of amazing.
Pam has to get Tara back. :)(:
BuzzKills chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
did i like it? did i like it? i loved it.
Blakdiamond chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love..Love..Love this story. But I have this to ask of you...Will you please do a sequel to this story? I like to know how Pam gets back at Tara. Please and thank you.
Trish92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Absolutely loved this. It was insanely hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So hot ! I think a sequel would be great so we can see what pam's revenge will be... " cough cough "
flint198 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
That was very hot! Awesome story
LuchaLibre82 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012

That's a motherfucking SIZZLE.

So hot.
ravenbard chapter 1 . 10/16/2012*ahem* Gimme a minute.

Oookay! Well...urm..well..well SHIT! That was without a doubt, so f*ckin' HOT. Ya know, the minute Pam went all "I'm head bitch, I have control coming out the ying yang" I snickered like mad and said to myself "Pam, baby, you're gonna need a new throne."

And whaddya know? She not only ruined her throne by soaking it through, she pretty much turned it to rubble beneath her clenching fingers. I TOLD YOU SO! *victory dance*

Tara dancing...Tara dancing...Tara DANCING. Self explanatory. I mean...DAYYYYUM. That girl had moves and then some.

The way you described Pam all but flying off the throne and zeroing in on Tara like a heat seeking missile was just too perfect for words. Control my ass; bitch she OWNS you. Lol.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this delicious one-shot. I might have almost died from choking on my Frosties whilst reading the hotness that was this fic but hey, I woulda died happy.
ParaLuv chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Daaaaaayyuuummm! What the hell are you trying to do to me, Tru?! ;-) I had to give myself an ice cold baptism after this. Hehe. Loved the tease Tara was giving Pam and her sexy and hot. Me likey this alot. :-D
anamaric17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
liked it...morr like LOVED IT!

I mean the way tara teased aand thrn pam was all like fuck it I was like hell yes! Gosh and tata taking her so completely made me smile...just hawt!
Teampara55 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012