Reviews for Cardio
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/13
Ice!
Luce-san chapter 1 . 2/16
All those muscles, I want to see them... Anyway, the story was funny.
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 2/13
Do they not know about the Arc Reactor at this point? That was the only part that confused me...
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/4
Yay! Go Tony! Tony is my fave Avengers so.. yay!
Lizu chapter 1 . 1/6
Mary Sue too much
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Very good. tony's muscles are thibgs of beauty. Everyone needs to enjoy them more. I love that he was able to kick Clint;s butt. he would have wom if Fury hadn;t stopped him. Great job!
Goodbye Puppy chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
hahahhaha- I can see this happening.
"Oh, please, Stark. I can kick your ass."
BAM! BAM! BAM!
"Uh, how about... no?"
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
ouch
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hah. Cute. Thanks for the story.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hm.

This feels plausible, but a stretch. Tony's buff, and we saw him fight with Happy in the movie, so clearly he's got some skill. Clint isn't as good as Natasha, and he is primarily a ranged fighter, but I would still expect him to be a lot better trained than Tony. And whatever training Tony has, it seems unlikely that Widow has never seen anything like it. There's only so many ways a human body can effectively punch, kick, or have its joints locked up, so all martial arts start to seem somewhat familiar once you've studied enough of them, and she should be an expert in a lot of styles.

I love the fact that you had her pin Thor, although it seems unlikely. Conceivable, but unlikely.

All in all, a fun story, but it does call for a fair bit of suspension of disbelief.
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
That was great... and the title just makes it so much better XD. Awesomeness!
ryddance chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I'd love to find out what everyone's reactions are when they find out that the arc reactor keeps him alive. And Clint shoved it which had to hurt! I loved the fic, thank you
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Fucking. Awesome.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
lol very nice.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
at the end theirs a training stimulation " it should be there's (common mistake)
I would love more on this theme, maybe on them discovering his arc reactor as Clint doesn't seem to know what it is. Great idea, never thought about his strength of carrying the suit before!