Reviews for Cardio
No one actually familiar with a mechanic should mistake Stark as a weakling. He may not be a "professional" or "enhanced" but my 5' 9" friend carries me on her shoulder casually for a reason and that reason is her toolbox. Tony Stark, with all of his private workshop shenanigans? Definitely no weakling, for all his potential health problems.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/22
Epic
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 1 . 4/26
I liked it!
Fun
Dragon Reader 98 chapter 1 . 3/23
Got to say Clint, you kind of earned that punch. Wonderful one shot. :)
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 2/6
I can definitely see Tony as strong. His job makes it a requirement. (Same with Loki, he had the constitution of a literal god and grew up roughhousing with Vikings.)

However, there’s a huge difference between being strong because you’re strong, being MMA/fighting strong, and the kind of stuff that regular people without a super suit have to be on the Avengers. Like the idea though.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Lol! Okay yeah officially love strong Tony Stark
erik chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Another great short.
IracibethofCrims chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
This is so wonderful in so many ways.
WrittenFanfiction chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I love this because I can actually see it does confuse me that people think that Stark is weak, he does so much stuff in his workshop, I would be more surprised if he wasn't strong! (I love all of your work!)
Wandervibes28 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This is awesome. Really. HUGE Iron Man fan, so its nice to actually see how strong Tony can be :)
skullcandy11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Would you be willing to do a sequl to this where he has to explain that the reactor isn't just a suit battery?
Razekker chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! Thank you :)
catlover782 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
goddamn that had me angrily ranting at a mirror for five minutes it was that good thank god i live alone