Reviews for Camp Rock: Year Two
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Awwe! You leave me speechless all the time! I love these stories
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Awwe poor joe
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Oh god when Jason told Miley joe prayed for her! LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Aware I feel so bad for joe! Stupid Nate
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
This story is really amazing the next year will include mitchie? It can be lil dramatic with her #JS take ur time I love this.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
bad
Joley Fan chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Omg This story is one of the best stories I've ever read & All this Years continuing makes it better I love your writing you're amazing
This Story mind blowing & the sweetest
I think joe will be a moody rockstar like camp rock in the next one but not with miley I guess
Pls Make the 3rd year ASAP love itttt!
SuJu 4 Life chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
I really miles this chapter with this sad ending. How is Joe gonna be so moody I wonder. Anyways, happy bday to your dad !
makejoemine chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
1 - 2)all of it. I love it so much. I imagine myself being Miley (like that will ever happen) and leaving Joey behind made my heart break.
3) nothing. This story is just as perfect as it is. I'm really glad that Joseph, Nate and Jason finally trying to getting along.

Take your time. It's ok for me and your other fans to wait for your stuff. Just don't stop writing for us. I really hope you'll never get tired of doing this. I can't wait for the next season though. Finally we'll know what goes on inside Joseph's mind. I hope they would still work out and that their love won't fade away. Gosh! I just love your stories so much it keeps me up until 3 am. Anywhoo... Good luck and advance happy birthday:)
CorinaVanessa chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
1) It would be the morning of joes birthday :) but also the performance
2) My Joey speaking Italian :)
3) everything was perfect...
4) I think it needed great... The boys are on speaking terms they performed amazing together and him and Miley left in love
Alecks454 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
Love the story i'm sad it's over. So in next story will their be Jobro's or connect 3 and Hannah Montana? For a 15 and 14 year old they sure now how to kiss. But for year 3 switch between the 2 pov's.
Alecks454 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Well for year 3 maybe Miley will be Hannah then? I hope she sings on of her songs at final Jam like Breakout or idk. Jason is funny and did you forget that bunny song that Miley sang on her show?
CorinaVanessa chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
1) Joseph kicking nates ass lol :)
2) no I actually like the way this is going its perfect
3) I hope Nate and joe come to an understanding and Miley and joe stay together and keep in touch
4) Lots of dirty thoughts from joe lol
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Why do I have a feeling that nate is jealous of shane & Miley? I think he likes miley who knows
I loved this chapter & I love this story so much! Pls post the nexr one soon!
joley chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I wanna know when miley and joe are going to do the nasty ;) cause it seems like they both want to