Reviews for Your Song
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was a really nice story :)
NarifyedFiction chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh... my... god! I don't even have words good enough to describe how much I love this fanfic! You're an AMAZING writer! and the plot is soooooooo goooood! everything about this fic is just perfect! GAH! This is gonna be one of those fanfics that I just keep reading over and over and over utill I know it by heart 3 *in love*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Awww... that was really beautiful.
maltobi96 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
such a beautiful story. haha well the end was serious but i also liked the non-serious part the most.
Eva chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
LOVED it, it was so sweet. ;_;
Leeda Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved this so much ;-; why did it have to finish D: you think you'll carry this on or do one like this in the future? 3
illusionneverchangedx chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
That was so cute and sweet. I loved it and ur writing style is beautiful :)
Pity Dance chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow... for a oneshot, this was very good! At first I figured Itachi was just a horny asshole, but the ending really was sweet. I commend you writing this. Well done!
blisblop chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I love this very add emotional content, alot of which is conveyed by a flute and you have a solid ,very charming story.
Sungoddess64 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was such an amazing story! The way you wrote the characters was perfect; having Sasuke being stubborn and naive while Itachi was forward and dark, just perfect. The pacing of the story was great too, it wasn't like bam! lemon done, it still had drama and angst. I hope you write more stories for this pairing!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
great story, i was worried Itachi was really using Sasuke, but i am glad it wasnt like that.
Vicky chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
beautiful story :-)
iloveanime1919 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So amazing, I loved the plot and the way you wrote the characters! The ending was great too!
jhimenie.towers chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
LOVED it! Hot and so sweet !
Hesh chapter 1 . 10/20/2012