Reviews for Naked Brothers Band Season 4
Sammy chapter 22 . 4/4/2014
I think this last chapter put us all in suspense and we all are waiting for the next. At first, I though Nat had died. I think that someone needs to help Alex.
Sammy chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Oh my god! I thought Nat died. I need to find out what happens next. Please write more soon!
SoraToLuffy chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I didn't know how I felt about this in the first few chapters but at about chapter 7 I felt that this was the true season 4 to NBB. Can't wait for more!
natalinaFan4ever chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
you have my eyes widened when you said that nat was leaving nbb forever.i thought you were serious:i felt like crying.
Dreamer15147 chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Great chapter. Can't wait for what's next.
KaylaMohammed8510 chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Laugh out loud I always wanted to know what the E-word was in the movie & crapos a bad word? Lol
ItsZainaBro chapter 19 . 9/4/2013
g. Love this! Update soon.
Xycloone chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
great story, looking forward to the rest of the chapters . great authors note by the way :p
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
You should pair Thomas with an original character! Btw great story I am obsessed!
Dreamer15147 chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Amazing story I am surprised people still bother to write NBB fanfics but as long as they keep coming I will keep reading. Keep up the good work cant wait to see what happens next.
emav chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
love the story
dracoforthewin chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
Continue soon. This is phenomenal
TheDelinquentThatReadsAndWrite chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
i liked the chapter
TheDelinquentThatReadsAndWrite chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
im writing this before i read this chapter but if you make a josalina love story than you lied to us cause in the summuray you said this is a nat/rosalina love sory
TheDelinquentThatReadsAndWrite chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
ooo that was really good