Reviews for The missing scene
TheFlyingDuck chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really like this fanfic, and I think it could definitely be turned into a longer story!
clarinetto14 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Love it! You're such a fabulous writer and I love Doctor Who so this is amazing!
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
MORE PLEASE?

LOVE! LOVE SO MUCH!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Whoa. Hey.

I clicked on that link, registered that somebody I followed had written another Who story, and blithely went on my way until I got to the author's note about Eureka, and was like, hey, none of my Eureka buddies overlapped with Doctor Who writing...Primeval maybe...and then: waaaaiiit a minute...

You got sucked in! That's delightful. I would LOVE to hear more about Amy and Rory's adventures in New York, especially if you have an opinion on whether or not they were involved in that big old blank period between River regenerating in the city in 1969 and River appearing in Leadworth as Mels.
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was really good, I'm interested to see where you could take this. :)
I definitely don't want to believe that the Ponds' story is really over!
Velvetpru'd chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awww, cute.
ThetaTwelve chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
God, yes I want more!
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Really enjoyed this. Particularly that Rory is convincing Amy it'll be alright... always got the feeling it was usually her talking him into things!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful! I love Rory's optomism and how he's able to calm Amy. Oh, these two. I will miss them dearly!
bittie752 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love it! Perfect little missing scene.